• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Won't lie.
A little disappointed that the Canucks, specifically Luongo, got their shit together and kept this one respectable.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ahahahaha no

leafs = england NT in soccer

both haven't won shit since 1960s, both over hype their players, both choke when it counts the most

This man knows what's up.

I've always been a fan of the NT though :( Or Gerrard and Owen. Okay, just Liverpool.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Won't lie.
A little disappointed that the Canucks, specifically Luongo, got their shit together and kept this one respectable.
I wouldn't call 3 goals in the first 3 minutes and a Hall hat trick in the first 8 very respectable.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Xl5YHTm.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fuck, forgot to post my new "Habs win!" gif, I'll use it for After Hours until Monday

iLHOohalrvo28.gif

Just finished rewatching Season 2 of Game of Thrones in preparation of tomorrows Season 3 debut. Episode 9 is so amazingly epic in every sense of the word.
Sogood.gif I'm assuming you've only watched the show?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just finished rewatching Season 2 of Game of Thrones in preparation of tomorrows Season 3 debut. Episode 9 is so amazingly epic in every sense of the word.

I don't remember which one it was, but unless it's the ship/castle attack episode, you're wrong.

Also, fuck yeah I'm stoked for tomorrow.

Sogood.gif I'm assuming you've only watched the show?

Yeah, I'm a show watcher. I read the first book but I find that GRRMs writing style doesn't really flow well with me.

Also, everybody needs a MyTeamWins.gif - I decree it so!

... but unless it's the ship/castle attack episode

Well boy do I have news for you!

The Rains of Castamere as the ending credits is just the cream on the pudding. Can't wait to hear what new songs come from Season 3.

Top Bottom