• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
if we lose.........

Let's be honest, this is all great now but we know the Leafs can turn to shit at any second.

This team won't allow us to feel comfortable about any lead unless there's 10 seconds left and we're up 6 goals. And even then I'd expect us to give up a goal.

zroid

Banned
Let's be honest, this is all great now but we know the Leafs can turn to shit at any second.

This team won't allow us to feel comfortable about any lead unless there's 10 seconds left and we're up 6 goals. And even then I'd expect us to give up a goal.

Not even close to confident at this point.

A 2 goal lead? that's one power play for us.

yyzjohn

Banned

I'd be willing to feel confident with a 5 goal lead and 10 seconds left. Ye of little faith man.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
For as bad Mason was to start he has done well since the second goal. Leafs have had some great chances to really bust this open.

Hopefully it doesn't come back to bite them in the ass.

Top Bottom