• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Acid08

Banned
Getting more and more pumped for the game tonight. There's always a lot of Montreal fans there but they're usually really nice and cool people.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Getting more and more pumped for the game tonight. There's always a lot of Montreal fans there but they're usually really nice and cool people.
If Budaj doesn't shit his pants, it should be a really good game. Both teams are fast paced, as long as Therrien doesn't tell them to grind it out.

Acid08

Banned
If Budaj doesn't shit his pants, it should be a really good game. Both teams are fast paced, as long as Therrien doesn't tell them to grind it out.
Yeah that's not a fight Montreal wants. Sharks really found their physical game against the Pens and started dominating them after.

Lol @ this Murray quote

David Pollak @PollakOnSharks 7m

"Anytime you trade me away & add somebody else, it’s going to get faster. I’m not going to argue with that. But you’re also getting softer."

You know what were soft? Your shitty outlet passes.

Holiday

Banned
woo

2viro1u.gif

woo

Red_Man

Datsyukian goal from the OHL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbeoNdT2sQg

Yeah that's not a fight Montreal wants. Sharks really found their physical game against the Pens and started dominating them after.
That's what happened in LA, and why we can't beat them when he play that way. We can't out grind big teams. Therrien still hasn't figured that out though. If they use speed and transition they can keep up with any team.

Not too chippy of a game without Stewart. Avs stand a decent chance of moving ahead of the Hawks.

Despite overpaying, I'm glad we have Miller. Halak would have let that one get away from us.

Bitter loss. It was a great game, I have no one to direct my salt at because Stewart's worthless ass wasn't in there and aside from Ott crosschecking Duchene in the back away from the puck (Ott being Ott) the Blues were clean. I'll hold that L. :(

zroid

Banned
I kept seeing that goal referred to as "filthy" (youtube comments, deadspin, Smelly), and I've literally never heard that word used in this context before. At first I thought it was some esoteric hockey slang, but Urban Dictionary came to my rescue.

It was an awesome goal though

Acid08

Banned
Bitter loss. It was a great game, I have no one to direct my salt at because Stewart's worthless ass wasn't in there and aside from Ott crosschecking Duchene in the back away from the puck (Ott being Ott) the Blues were clean. I'll hold that L. :(
The sodium content here is dangerously low.

Quick

Banned
When is Chevy going to do something about the teams most glaring roster weakness and ban fallout from the MTS Centre? :| Numbers don't lie, you can't ignore/suppress advanced stats forever Chevy!

Say it with me now:

RELOCATION! *clap clap clapclapclap*

When is Chevy going to do something about the teams most glaring roster weakness and ban fallout from the MTS Centre? :| Numbers don't lie, you can't ignore/suppress advanced stats forever Chevy!

I could have done that Chevrolet's job.

He hasn't done shit.

Red_Man

Going to miss the game tonight, I'll have to check it the replay tomorrow. Hoping for 8 goals from Vanek.

Cake Boss

Banned
iiFsqoNBvj1ka.gif

Please take Condra and Kassian out and we will have a complete forward group.

MacArthur- Turris- Ryan
Michalek- Spezza- Hemsky
Hoffman- Zibenejad- Stone
Greening- Smith- Neil

Top Bottom