• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

MOOOOOOOOOULLLLLLLLLLLSONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

MbMVQ3d.gif

eyeless

second god damn time the stream fucked up seconds before a goal

still, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

wish we could win without giving a point to teams barely behind us

yyzjohn

Banned
Sarcasm!!! Hes brought up in every freaking trade rumour, its maddening. Why would I want to trade a 50-55 point 23 year old center???

I kept telling my oilers buddy in Edmonton that trading Kadri was stupid but he wouldn't listen. Said he heard all the rumors and it was a matter of time.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
No fight yet? So lame.

Flames take a penalty on the opening shift though :lol

Merguson

Banned
Sarcasm!!! Hes brought up in every freaking trade rumour, its maddening. Why would I want to trade a 50-55 point 23 year old center???

He would be probably one of the most valuable trading chips if a real bonafide top line centre ended up on the market.

But that happens, rarely.

I think they only move Kadri in a package for such a guy. I'm pretty sure some of the "insiders" have said as much.

Samyy

He would be probably one of the most valuable trading chips if a real bonafide top line centre ended up on the market.

But that happens, rarely.

I think they only move Kadri in a package for such a guy. I'm pretty sure some of the "insiders" have said as much.

Yea getting a bonafide #1 center or a top pairing D would be the only piece I would be okay moving Kadri for.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Should have put Tokarski, guy blocked 42 shots last time, allowed three in only, against the Ducks:|

Top Bottom