• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cooke's was accidental IMO, I could see maybe one game at maximum.

Haula should have gotten a minor and that's it. Any suspension would be a joke.

On the other hand of the spectrum people might say it was a knee-on-knee and a headbutt. Just saying.

Vman

Just watch the video's if you honestly think Haula was dirty or Cooke's was a dirty knee on knee then you honestly are lying to yourself or know little about actually playing hockey.

New twig. Yeah buddy.

IMG_20140308_231032_zpsafff21ef.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely going to bed after this period. Anytime they play a well coached team they're fucked, Therrien just getting worked right now.

LOL if you think any suspensions are coming your delusional

Did I say I think there should be suspensions coming or that it's entirely possible there would be suspensions? So defensive bro. I'm sorry the Wild lost but it's not really my fault. Maybe you just don't pay attention to the horrible consistency of suspensions in this league?

Vman

Did I say I think there should be suspensions coming or that it's entirely possible there would be suspensions? So defensive bro. I'm sorry the Wild lost but it's not really my fault. Maybe you just don't pay attention to the horrible consistency of suspensions in this league?

Dude read your post yes you clearly implied suspensions are coming. Whatever its not worth arguing

I should post pics of all my new sticks I have broke over the last 3 months, and my new replacement. But I'm too lazy too, nice stick though, that's the new successor to the stealth/mako line isn't it?

Is that Nexus still giving you issues?

And yeah, the V series is the replacement for the Stealth and Mako, but they made two different ones. They have one with a regular taper which replaces the Mako and one with the elliptical taper (the one I have) that replaces the Stealth. That one has a lower kick point than the regular one does.

Looks nice. How much was it?

Quite a bit. $260 :( lol

Dude read your post yes you clearly implied suspensions are coming. Don't be an idiot and pretend you didn't

I was asking because your reaction is pretty hilarious if you knew what I was saying and didn't misread. Shanahan doesn't know what the fuck he's doing most of the time and I wouldn't be surprised at all at a suspension for Haula. Erik Johnson got suspended for a run of the mill slashing call because the dude's hand was broken. It wasn't even vicious, just unfortunate. Let me be clear for your dumb ass though. I don't think either play is suspension worthy.

Samyy

Was at the game tonight, Leafs dominated the first, fell asleep during the second and had a solid third. Disappointing to give up the late goal in the 3rd but a huge OT win.

Ahh lucky :( currently debating whether to save for a new laptop or go to a game lol :(

Vman

I was asking because your reaction is pretty hilarious if you knew what I was saying and didn't misread. Shanahan doesn't know what the fuck he's doing most of the time and I wouldn't be surprised at all at a suspension for Haula. Erik Johnson got suspended for a run of the mill slashing call because the dude's hand was broken. It wasn't even vicious, just unfortunate. Let me be clear for your dumb ass though. I don't think either play is suspension worthy.

Thanks for clearing it up bud!

Is that Nexus still giving you issues?

And yeah, the V series is the replacement for the Stealth and Mako, but they made two different ones. They have one with a regular taper which replaces the Mako and one with the elliptical taper (the one I have) that replaces the Stealth. That one has a lower kick point than the regular one does.

Quite a bit. $260 :( lol

I busted that a month after I bought it, then bought a stealth rs2 and busted that 2 months after I bought it. So I said screw it and went with a 2 piece APX2 stick this time around. I have busted the blade twice on the other two sticks so if I bust the blade on this one, I can always put a new blade in it.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Probably our hardest road trip, 7 in 11 without our best goalie is not a recipe for success. But if they are tired now, they will be done in the playoffs.

Acid08

Banned
GG Habs, even though it was almost entirely one sided. I think there were 6 or 7 misconducts this game? Pretty crazy.

Huge game from Braun. Guy is gonna be on Team USA in 4 years, BOOK IT.

Also got to see in person why Gallagher gets punked on so much. Dude is a pest among pests. Takes a lot of abuse because of it but can't feel too bad for him. Hack at the goalie after the whistle enough and your little ass is gonna get put down. He gets ragdolled by everyone.

Top Bottom