• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
SUBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Marvie_3

Banned
That would have been crazy if Keith had gotten that breakaway. You know he'd still find a way to hit someone's shin pads with the shot.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Why is PK grabbing his jersey a big deal? Isn't that a soccer thing? How is that insulting?

Or is it the dumb Don Cherry philosophy where if you score you're supposed to skate back to the bench with your head down?

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Why is PK grabbing his jersey a big deal? Isn't that a soccer thing? How is that insulting?

Or is it the dumb Don Cherry philosophy where if you score you're supposed to skate back to the bench with your head down?

Bingo. can't have our good Canadian boys showing any emotion on the ice. Get some respek.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

It's cause he's not playing the white right way

Revenant

because the unwritten rule of hockey is that you're not allowed to have fun.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Bingo.

Always remember this is a sport where people have a problem with teammates high fiving each other after a goal.

Top Bottom