• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

ZeroGravity

For the first time since November, the Lightning will actually have their full line-up on the ice.

Please let no one get fucking hurt for the rest of this season.

Docks wow

jdcB4x0.png

It's cool you guys figured out how to get horses to smoke

:lol

You can lead a horse to a bong, but you can't make him hit it.

Wait, the Sens have a Lion mascot?

This is awesome!

Does it get to eat little Christian mascots during the intermissions?

Still a better Lion/Mascot than Bailey.

We're all Leafs fans tonight

That we are. GO LEAFS GO! KESSSSSEEEELLLL!!!

Just stopping by for my newly founded daily ritual...

Fuck you Tabris

Tonight, you're playing on the first line.

... While Teemu still plays on the 4th :/

cube444

Some of you guys laugh at Kessel but he strikes me like the type of guy who has a massive 9" tool from the base to tip. Wish we had an insider on here or a locker room presence to back up my claim. Perhaps a blog?

Some of you guys laugh at Kessel but he strikes me like the type of guy who has a massive 9" tool from the base to tip. Wish we had an insider on here or a locker room presence to back up my claim. Perhaps a blog?

You talk with Manics daily, you should know.

Also it doesn't matter because BIG DICK PAVELSKI $$$$$$ already has that title.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER

So you've got a good radar for dudes with big swingin' dicks? How'd you develop that skill?

RC

Banned
Art Ross and Hart trophy winner.
2 former 30 goal scorer
1 potential star player prospect

You never know. Could turn into a good thing.

Here's the thing, I do know. They won't make the playoffs, its something I'd like to call destiny.

Tabris

Here's the thing, I do know. They won't make the playoffs, its something I'd like to call destiny.

Hey, maybe 15/16. Maybe we get into the 15th spot out of 16 for the playoffs! Never know!

See how I turned that around! Can't keep a good Nucks fan down *breakfast club fist in the air emoji*

We just got the A-OK at work to now mention on IMDB, and to people, that we are working on Guardians of the Galaxy.

Well, they are. I'm just being a systems admin.

Quick

Banned
requested a refund, what a bunch of fucking dummies. how this game is 50GB is mind blowing.

Is it really necessary to have uncompressed audio, or is that just bullshit?

I don't know much about the game, but I read about the uncompressed audio being a major factor in that file size.

TUSR

Banned
Is it really necessary to have uncompressed audio, or is that just bullshit?

I don't know much about the game, but I read about the uncompressed audio being a major factor in that file size.

they did that shit with the original resistance or something iirc

Titanfall is 5x larger than Borderlands 2 with all the DLC.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Catching up on NHL Revealed, episode 5 is hilarious hearing them talking about Lu and how he re-established himself as Vancouver's starter. Booths' proposal to his gf was so cheesy and lame.

ahaha what the fuck do the Queens need to have a pregame ceremony for?

"In honour of the various criminals in LA, and the spirit of them which we embody, we will raise a fucking banner for Al Capone or some shit"

Top Bottom