• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

OK, tuned in now. Had to meet up with a dude to sell him my NIN/QOTSA ticket for tonight. Really not feeling up to it.

Ducks are keeping the pressure, for now...

Mackinnon is fucking fast.

Also this season I've made it a habit to watch the opposing teams feeds so I can better understand everyone elses broadcasting.

... There's no fucking way I'm tuning into Turbulence, or whatever it is, after hearing about it here though. Even the Pens announcers seem more tolerable than them.

Also this season I've made it a habit to watch the opposing teams feeds so I can better understand everyone elses broadcasting.

... There's no fucking way I'm tuning into Turbulence, or whatever it is, after hearing about it here though. Even the Pens announcers seem more tolerable than them.

ALTITUDE BRO. COME WATCH BRYAN ENGBLOM'S WEIRD HEAD TALK ABOUT STUFF IN A BAR.

Did you get Turbulence out of Altitude? :p

Hunter S.

I never heard complaints from Avalanche fans in real life about altitude. 19 & 21 is just negative.

Well Turbulence and Altitude are all stuff that happens really high up, and Turbulence is shitty and dodgy. Work with me here, people.

Why does Pepsi Center have riverdancers instead of ice girls?

Cause they want fans to come down and party there or some shit. They do this like once a month, "COME ON DOWN AND MEET SOME OF THIS PRESTIGIOUS ALTITUDE CREW AND MAYBE WIN A HOCKEY STICK SIGNED BY ONE PATRICK BORDELEAU."

ALSO COME LAUGH AT SHANE O'BRIEN WHO'S DRUNK IN THE CORNER TRYING TO MAKE OUT WITH A LAMP

I don't like Altitude that much either, but it could be worse, they are just overly positive about the Avs, they only ever say good things about other teams though, at least they aren't the kind of bias where they are just talking shit about the opposing team the whole time.

Look, I just wanted to see Jay and Dan in the first intermission on Fox Sports OK? I'll watch Turbulence in the third period.

Also something really weird going on here in Melbourne. The F1 is happening and you can literally hear F1 cars everywhere in the inner city. On my balcony all you can hear is goddamn F1 cars...

Kinda annoying but cool and surreal at the same time.

Marvie_3

Banned
inQ7sfNmZHnIt.gif
inQ7sfNmZHnIt.gif
inQ7sfNmZHnIt.gif

I have meet a lot of fans . I have watched them for every year they have existed.

I just think its interesting that you call me negative for thinking Altitude is shit (except Rycroft) when the biggest complaint about them for years and years has been the fact that they are overly positive about the team even when we were scraping the bottom of the west. I realize its a Kroenke mandate but that doesn't mean I'm happy to swallow it. Rycroft is the only legitimate opinion of that crew and he's a relatively recent addition for fuck sake.

Hunter S.

I don't like Altitude that much either, but it could be worse, they are just overly positive about the Avs, they only ever say good things about other teams though, at least they aren't the kind of bias where they are just talking shit about the opposing team the whole time.

Well, that is partly Peter McNab's fault, he just plain never talks trash. He is always spewing positivity. Mike Hanes just seems to follow suit.

It is possible Kronke makes them be more positive than other broadcasts since he owns the network. I have always suspected this very much.

Hunter S.

I just think its interesting that you call me negative for thinking Altitude is shit (except Rycroft) when the biggest complaint about them for years and years has been the fact that they are overly positive about the team even when we were scraping the bottom of the west. I realize its a Kroenke mandate but that doesn't mean I'm happy to swallow it. Rycroft is the only legitimate opinion of that crew and he's a relatively recent addition for fuck sake.

Do not take it too personally. You are the cheerleader of AVS-GAf. In a cheeerling outfit wearing a thong.

Top Bottom