• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Acid08

Banned
Broadcast just showed a shot of the Isles gift shop, they still have Streit jerseys for sale. Gotta clear out that stock I guess.

Acid08

Banned
Hey Metatron, excited for Sunday? Unfortunately Hertl won't be playing :(

At least St. Louis will have the chance to score 4 against us again.

Says the one thinking the Shaw/Toews/Saad is the best line we've had all season. I'll take the Sharp/Toews/Hossa line any day.

That's interesting. I seem to recall you praising it multiple times over the course of the game.

Having Sharp/TT/Kane would be a hell of a second line when he comes up given how dominant the Shaw/Toews/Saad line was.

Cross the Hossa bridge when he comes back.

Also, why the fuck is Brookbank still playing instead of Rundblad? Really?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Metatron, excited for Sunday? Unfortunately Hertl won't be playing :(

At least St. Louis will have the chance to score 4 against us again.

I am, actually! Just don't retire Hank this time.

Also, this game is already over. WTF, guys.

Only 4 minutes in and Hank already gets a Bronx cheer from the Winnipeg crowd.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've never understood giving guys a nickname with 2 syllables when their original name only has 1.

Marvie_3

Banned
inQ7sfNmZHnIt.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
First goal switched from Hagelin to Pouliot from Klein and Richards.

Too Many Men penalty for Winnipeg. Let's see a St. Louis PPG, please.

My goalies have been dreadful this week, I have Lundqvist, Luongo and Lack. I actually ended up dropping Lack should probably do the same with Lu.

Marvie_3

Banned
I thought it was well-known that Coldplay was a Forza alt?

Yes, Marvie. They scored. After Versteeg made one more pass than he should have.

And I definitely called it the best line in hockey. Getting dangerously close to red man territory there.
You should go get a garden hose and try to wash some of that sand out of your vagina.

Top Bottom