• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

I've never really been the biggest fan of Ott but I figured he might have been able to really succeed with a team as deep as the Blues. Apparently not though. Miller will probably be brough back though right?

Maybe I'm missing something bit why is it obvious for MacInnis?

His Dad is Al MacInnis.

Socreges

Banned
Just bet someone (when it was 1-1) that the Canucks wouldn't make the playoffs. Easy money.

Schneider currently besting Luongo...

Erdrick

At the Jets game tonight with a bird's eye view of Pavelec playing like shit.

Yeah, he's been less than stellar so far tonight. Maurice's face and expression on the too many men penalty pretty much said it all in terms of how this team has played.

Montoya out now..? Hmm...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know what happened to this Staal-Stralman pairing this week. They look lost again tonight. Really weird because they've been excellent pretty much all season until just recently.

3 POINT NIGHT FOR KUZYA

e3LcPWJ.gif

HNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

zroid

Banned
They're good. Not sure if they'll win a round but they'll be a tough first round matchup for whoever they get.

They strike me as a team which tends to fly under the radar since they lack much real explosive talent. But they play really solid hockey; more than the sum of their parts.

Top Bottom