• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Sanjuro

Panthers and Flames are way, way back. Canucks can't catch them.

Yeah, sorry brother. I just see it getting worse and worse.

I wish you guys still had Schneider. Wouldn't be much better than what you're dealing with, but at least you would have something positive during the transition.

Erdrick

0-8 at Jets games this year.

Ouch man... I'm about 50% right now for 10 games. Last game I was at where they won was the Phoenix game and Maurice's debut back on January 13th.

=/ I'm glad I've not gotten my hopes up for the playoffs, because once again, I'll likely be looking more forward to the draft instead.

Ah well, best to try and enjoy the rest of the season and look forward to next year's possibilities.

Canucks have 13 games left. If they win all of them they'll get 96 points.

The playoff cutoff is likely 94 points.

If Dallas wins they'll be 6 points up with 3 games in hand.

Tanking time.

6 - Draisaitl, Leon - C - Prince Albert - WHL
7 - Perlini, Brendan - LW - Niagara - OHL
8 - Virtanen, Jake - LW - Calgary - WHL
9 - Tuch, Alex - RW - USA Under18 - NTDP
10 - Fleury, Haydn - LD - Red Deer - WHL

fallout

Ouch man... I'm about 50% right now for 10 games. Last game I was at where they won was the Phoenix game and Maurice's debut back on January 13th.
I got to see the game that got Claude fired!

=/ I'm glad I've not gotten my hopes up for the playoffs, because once again, I'll likely be looking more forward to the draft instead.

Ah well, best to try and enjoy the rest of the season and look forward to next year's possibilities.
Yeah, even when they were on a good run, I wasn't especially confident. This team needs consistency.

Jayhawk

Kuznetsov, welcome to my fantasy team! He can join my other rookies Nathan Mackinnon and Tomas Hertl (on my IR). I even drafted Drouin before he got sent down in preseason. :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks have 13 games left. If they win all of them they'll get 96 points.

The playoff cutoff is likely 94 points.

If Dallas wins they'll be 6 points up with 3 games in hand.

Tanking time.

I'd be A-okay with picking a winger in the top10. It's exactly what we need.

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

DucksWin.gif

Wasn't expecting it, because Avs are scarygoodfast.

Well done all, we created a fun game.

Back to the top of the Pacific. Sights back on the top of the league.

Top Bottom