• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Sanjuro

iqpRpgZCSpjeB.gif

I miss Ric Flair before he changed into a useless drone.

6 - Draisaitl, Leon - C - Prince Albert - WHL
7 - Perlini, Brendan - LW - Niagara - OHL
8 - Virtanen, Jake - LW - Calgary - WHL
9 - Tuch, Alex - RW - USA Under18 - NTDP
10 - Fleury, Haydn - LD - Red Deer - WHL

Praise for Drais-aitl
No win for Perlin-i
Hurtin' for Virtanen
Suck for Tuch
Flop for Fleury

Erdrick

I got to see the game that got Claude fired!

Yeah, even when they were on a good run, I wasn't especially confident. This team needs consistency.

Man... I left to go to my work Xmas party on the night of Noel's last game. I remember it was 1-0 for us. Then during dinner I made the mistake of checking and it was 4-1? My audible string of curses was heard throughout the room. That must have been an absolutely brutal game to be at. I was at the Tampa Bay game earlier that week and it was just bad...

I like pretty much all of our players but something needs to be done this offseason. I'm also not convinced that Maurice will stay here, as it seems to me that he is hesitant to commit to here.

Madness

Canucks vs Panthers on Sunday will be a good game to watch. Must be emotional to play a team you'd been with for so long, make a cup run with, so quickly after being traded.

Sanjuro

I'm playing.

I'm pretty wasted at this point and went three straight games without a death and finishing in the top two.

This game is spectacular.

Sanjuro

I'll be on in about half an hour or so. If I see you online I'll send you an invite.

Add me and we can figure it out. Our party right now is like 3 people.

"sanjuro tsubaki"

Xbox One is a fucking asshole when it comes to viewing friend requests.

Sanjuro

Titanfall campaign is hot bullshit. No reason to be in there no reason to lock titans behind it either.

SOLIDERS.

I'm the Flag Captain. YOU NEED TO GET ALL THE ENEMY FLAGS FOR US TO WIN TEH WARS.

I'm coutning on you pilot to get eh flag and bring it back to the pilot-human-alien-british-race.

That's all I've got from the story portion of the game.

E-DuB

Titanfall campaign is hot bullshit. No reason to be in there no reason to lock titans behind it either.

Is this actually a thing? I was under the impression that Titianfall was strictly multi-player. What does this campaign consist of then?

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
ib2eNo7F0ODUzT.gif

Perry <3 <3
(look at Roy giving him the death stare)

Perry and Getzlaf are so awesome. If the Oilers weren't my team, the Ducks would be.

Socreges

Banned
The Sedins' scoring/goal drought is actually kind of remarkable. 1 goal and 10 assists combined in 42 games combined in 2014. 0.25/g pace each for players that have been PPG guys for the last 8 seasons. They were actually in the top 5 in scoring as of October with 18 and 15 points.

Acid08

Banned
The Sedins' scoring/goal drought is actually kind of remarkable. 1 goal and 10 assists combined in 42 games combined in 2014. 0.25/g pace each for players that have been PPG guys for the last 8 seasons. They were actually in the top 5 in scoring as of October with 18 and 15 points.
Henrik came back from that injury, does he look okay out there? Or still looks injured? I'm sure he didn't want to miss any more time than the absolute minimum.

Socreges

Banned
Henrik came back from that injury, does he look okay out there? Or still looks injured? I'm sure he didn't want to miss any more time than the absolute minimum.
Too hard to tell. Neither looks like themselves. But as one goes, so too does the other, I guess.

It's concerning either way. If Henrik is so injured that both players are massively compromised, then shut the guy down. And if this is a risk in the future, that one player's fate relies so heavily on the other, then please trade them.

Acid08

Banned
Too hard to tell. Neither looks like themselves. But as one goes, so too does the other, I guess.

It's concerning either way. If Henrik is so injured that both players are massively compromised, then shut the guy down. And if this is a risk in the future, that one player's fate relies so heavily on the other, then please trade them.
I wonder what kind of return they would get. 14mil in cap space for both(for four years) and seemingly declining. Plus NMCs, so they control where they go. It's a tough sell.

zroid

Banned
I remember seeing this live, but somehow I never noticed that McClement had a stick lodged in his jersey till now... :lol

mayray46jld.gif

trifelife

Henrik came back from that injury, does he look okay out there?

Hank's been skating well as of late, looks a lot stronger on the puck. Could have had a couple of helpers last night with a bit of puck luck.

And if this is a risk in the future, that one player's fate relies so heavily on the other, then please trade them.

I'm pretty sure they could be split up and still be productive. Daniel looked pretty good in the Olympics. This season is more a product of Torts' system than anything else. I mean, Chris Higgins will likely be the team's leading scorer. That's weird.

Top Bottom