• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Coburn makes a great play against Crosby on a breakaway, little baby gets frustrated and gets a penalty called against him

BixzAR9CcAAQe-m.jpg:large
Subban has some luxurious hair. Look at those locks of straight hair. Must use some serious relaxer.

Fuuuuuck I was up until 530AM playing TitanFall. What a fun game.

Woke up at 11. Today is going to be extremely aidsy.

At least the Wild play tonight. Hopefully Moulson and Koivu start showing their stuff.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The one time I lower myself to wanting the Pens to win, and they pull this shit. I hate this fucking team. Eat shit, Penguins.

Sanjuro

Awesome sequence! We never pull that kind of passing off anymore.

Love having Kelly back and healthy.

EDIT: IGGY! Two goals, thirteen seconds. Bye bye fraud Whalers.

Sanjuro

I should do controller disconnect gifs.

Too lazy though.

This one probably wouldn't have worked. Kelly was holding onto the puck while gliding to the right of the net. He didn't bother to pass it until he was already past the red line and hit off the goaltender.

Sanjuro

Krug! Passed Bobby Orr on the rookie scoring list.

Bruins scoring in the last ten seconds of this blowout. If the Fraud Whalers had a set of fucking testicles, they would smack someone right now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I can't explain why exactly, but Perry is the rare example of a massive, raging asshole whose assholery just cracks me up.

I think it's the way he does it. It's so completely nonchalant, as if it's the most normal thing in the world to him. And in the first gif it's the reaction from the Hurricanes player that cracks me up the most.

"did he... wait... what? where's my..? REF!"

calder

I think it's the way he does it. It's so completely nonchalant, as if it's the most normal thing in the world to him. And in the first gif it's the reaction from the Hurricanes player that cracks me up the most.

Attitude is certainly a huge factor. And of course he's never murdered any team I care about in the playoffs so that's crucial, and he's been great for Team Canada a few times.

But yeah, he does assholey things with such a casual "oh, you mean I CAN'T do that?" style it somehow works for him.

Heretic

Lol still makes me laugh

Top Bottom