• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Merguson

Banned
See now that's a real Canadian! Flu? No problem. Just suit up and tough it out.

And some people call Gunnarsson our best defenseman? Heck if he had the flu he would probably be on his deathbed or something eh. Typical.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
See now that's a real Canadian! Flu? No problem. Just suit up and tough it out.

And some people call Gunnarsson our best defenseman? Heck if he had the flu he would probably be on his deathbed or something eh. Typical.

I think Dopey is the only person here at least saying Gunnarsson is our best defenseman.

zroid

Banned
I think Gunnar is a smarter D-man than Phaneuf. Phaneuf has more physicality in hit shut-down, but he's a dumbass sometimes. Offensively though Phaneuf is surprisingly talented.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Niemi's had a few crazy saves. That St. Louis pass from behind the net was sick.

Gotta keep up the pressure. Niemi's getting stretched more and more, but all these chances don't mean anything if we can't put points on the board.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WE GOT LUCKY!!

Also how fucking scary is it both ways with Rielly/Gardiner/Kadri all on the ice at the same time? D: :D

Stet

Banned
Clarkson putting his hands up before a puck even goes in. Typical.

Would've been a kick even if he had put it in the net.

Acid08

Banned
Nemo and Couture, what a couple of guys. Shocked we have the lead. Get your heads out of your asses guys. Another period like that and we're done.

Hope AV is crying on a bathroom floor right now.

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol I remember that cock boss claim about Lehner.

ibqBFQDxAIR0wj.gif

NO REGRETS!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Coldplay I didn't know you were at the Caps game.

Sportsnet just showed you dancing.

edit: Ranger WTF are you doing?

Top Bottom