• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Cake Boss

Banned
BcOfa_cIUAAEdG6.jpg

MY LIEGE

MY KING!!

Stasis

There's absolutely zero way to argue that's not a goal. If you have physically working eyes then you know it went in. It's just logic. Not a lot of that in the NHL ever as we all know.

AV should've bitched more, not less. Not that I think it would absolutely matter, but it'd give us a fighting chance. Blown calls abound. Sucks ass when it's potentially game-changing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really curious if Toronto had the same camera angle that they had in MSG where you could clearly see the puck go into the net. There is seriously NO WAY you could see that angle and not call it a definitive goal.

Not that I should be surprised. Like 95% of Toronto's calls that involve us go against us. It's really quite remarkable.

Acid08

Banned
I'm really curious if Toronto had the same camera angle that they had in MSG where you could clearly see the puck go into the net. There is seriously NO WAY you could see that angle and not call it a definitive goal.

Not that I should be surprised. Like 95% of Toronto's calls that involve us go against us. It's really quite remarkable.
This is one of two reviewable call that has gone our way this year. We've had 6 or 7 obvious goals called off this year. So yeah sucks but whatever. Nice to have one finally go our way.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, the good news is that it's still just a 1 goal game.

Niemi's played out of his mind, and the Sharks came out a lot harder that period. Gotta just keep putting on pressure, make smarter passes, and get pucks in on net. Just need one this period to take a point.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I jumped when St. David scored with 0.4 seconds left.....and my friend has a low ceiling in his man cave in his basement.......did some damage to the ceiling :lol
:lol I was at a bar with my Habs hat on and had a bunch of people asking me if I watched the game, I planned on watching it unspoiled today but the highlights were in the tv all night. Those plays by Subban were just filthy.

Tarasenko out 6 weeks with hand injury.

fuck me.

At best, he's back for the 2nd round. We really need to stay in 1st of Central to avoid any major threat in the first round.

Top Bottom