• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

zychi

Banned
anyone know where i can buy the stadium series clothes? for the life of me i cant find the winter hats the blackhawks wore yesterday

calder

HOLY SHIT THAT RHINO IS GOING TO KILL HENRIK LUNDQ - oh wait nevermind, it says it's "computer generated" images. Whew.

ShaneB

i8YhDeiKvOv8D.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
BC Place roof gonna be closed.

DAT OUTDOOR GAME IN MARCH WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We all knew this was gonna happen. :lol

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
When it was 4-2 in the second, I had told friends that I was not worried because Giroux would tie it in the 3rd and then they would win in OT.

They said no way because of how Holtby was playing and bet me lunch at work tomorrow.

Thanks for the free lunch Flyers!

Can't believe that after the abysmal first period! My basement dwelling roommate had to poke his head aboveground to see if there was an earthquake due to my victory dance/stomping.

Here's to Part 2 on Wednesday.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
i love these Heritage uniforms

Yeah both these uniforms are so much better than the Stadium series ones. Love both the old Vancouver V-red and the Ottawa O's colour pattern. The off-white and off-reds give both teams that nice old-timey look.

Socreges

Banned
Weekes: "It'll be interesting to see where this goes with the goalie controversy."
Stock: "It's not a goalie controversy."
Weekes: "They made it one."

PJ Stock, voice of reason!? Weekes, as dumb as ever?

RC

Banned
It's so incredibly lame that they're not opening the roof at BC place. I know it's raining but still. Also my seat sucks. Too damn close can't see shit. This would've been an amazing seat at Rogers arena though.

Socreges

Banned
It's so incredibly lame that they're not opening the roof at BC place. I know it's raining but still. Also my seat sucks. Too damn close can't see shit. This would've been an amazing seat at Rogers arena though.
Said most people who have ever gone to one of these games. Sorry, dude.

Quick

Banned

Better than getting soaked, though.

Top Bottom