• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Cake Boss

Banned
Interesting...

I know a lot of Sens fans don't want to trade him because of a potential Chara situation, but I just don't see Cowen ever coming close to becoming a Chara. The hockey sense just isn't there.

Whereas with Chara the hockey sense was there, but the skating wasn't, and that's what the Sens really helped improve when he came over from the Isles.

I miss that old Sens management group, they really focused heavily on skating and conditioning and development.

Cowen for Myers!!!

Give Timmy is golden boy back.

Samyy

being 29 they feel he has the wear and tear as if he was 33 years old. Basically feeling with his style of play he is on the decline now.

This is the same thing they said about Clarkson but clearly he was valuable enough to get 5.25 x 7, how much would a Kesler be worth comparatively :p

Solo

Was out at a bday party last night, but we had the game on. Let me throw in a belated.....

oxgUr.gif

........AGALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Again I have no clue on that as I almost never see Kesler play. This is just what I keep hearing about him.

I hear the same stuff. Kesler played too hard for too long and now he's broken, like Ukraine, and can't produce like he once did. But then, his basic stats show that he's on pace for about 50 points, which is a pretty decent achievement considering how offensively challenged the Canucks are this season.

edit: And I really hope Bernier gets his head sorted out. His basic decision-making sucks right now.

How trusted is Bruce Garrioch?

nyrangersblog.com said:
Bruce Garrioch at the Ottawa Sun feels if the Rangers can’t get Ryan Callahan signed by the trade deadline, it’s doubtful he’ll be dealt. He adds that the Rangers could then add forward depth through a trade by using draft picks.

RC

Banned
It's snowing in Vancouver. Which will make the Hertiage Classic all the more Hertiagey or is that classic?
Maybe this ticket was worthwhile after all.

Osorio

Had a ticket to today's game but I can't make it :(

If we win today it'll be only our second 3 game win streak this season lol

Flyers looked like they were on the PK there. Let the Caps set up and couldn't get anywhere on the puck.

This is going to be brutal.

Fake edit: hooray for Downie. We totally needed that.

Acid08

Banned
Had a ticket to today's game but I can't make it :(

If we win today it'll be only our second 3 game win streak this season lol
Is Clowe healthy and playing? It'll be our first time playing him after the trade. Feeling kinda sad about it :lol

Top Bottom