• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

IrjoxF3.jpg

3oDvdWL.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can we just start the April thread now? Nuke this place from orbit and never speak of it again.

Socreges

Banned
So if Tanev misses the rest of the season, that means:

A) the tank gains momentum
B) less time for Tanev to prove how much he's worth

Win-win!

It all makes sense. They make the Pony Show in Vancouver, so naturally there's Brony Canucks fans everywhere.

As if the Canucks don't have enough shit to deal with this year already.

GUSTAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i66wrGyEWyvjP.gif

NYQUIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i66wrGyEWyvjP.gif

ALFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i66wrGyEWyvjP.gif

KEEEESSSSEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faG1APZ.gif

What a game, though there was just a boat load of Toronto fans everywhere of course, like a dang parasite that you couldn't get rid of. Haven't been to one where they actually won since we played New Jersey and their coach threw a bench on the ice which was a long time ago. Overall happy with the win, we still aren't making the playoffs with all of our injures and now that Ericsson is also injured, the injury streak continues!!!!

Ponies get the fuggouttaheya

GGs Sanjuro. Titanfall last night was a lot of fun. Hope you didn't mind my buddies too much. They're a bit...loud/hostile/swear a bit more than I'd like. Then again, I cuss a fair bit while playing too.

Anyway, I didn't realize Phoenix passed Dallas last night. Stars have a game in hand but dang. Wild are up only five points on Phoenix and seven on Dallas.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Had a dream that Solo wanted to fight me so we rented out a barn. But when I got there he was holding an ipad With that masturbating rat gif on it and he kept yelling "AGALLY"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
After careful thought, I present to you all...

NHL-GAF awards:

Alt Memorial Trophy - best new poster
Hertl Trophy - Regular season MVP
Conn Wsox Trophy - Playoff MVP
Lady Cockboss Trophy - Sportsmanship
Rocket Red Trophy - Most posts in a season
Subby Norrisson Trophy - Best defensive poster (no idea)
King Kave Trophy - Leadership award
Mark Messier Lays Chips Trophy - Best fan base captain

Salty Cup - Best fan base
Marvie Trophy - Best post

I am down with this.

The Subby can be awarded to the person who has done the best at defending their team when things go bad or does the best spin.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
After careful thought, I present to you all...

NHL-GAF awards:

Alt Memorial Trophy - best new poster
Hertl Trophy - Regular season MVP
Conn Wsox Trophy - Playoff MVP
Lady Cockboss Trophy - Sportsmanship
Rocket Red Trophy - Most posts in a season
Subby Norrisson Trophy - Best defensive poster (no idea)
King Kave Trophy - Leadership award
Mark Messier Lays Chips Trophy - Best fan base captain

Salty Cup - Best fan base
Marvie Trophy - Best post

Needs a best gif as well

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Short TV segment on Sam Tageson, Make A Wish kid with heart disease who signed a one day deal with the Sharks. Got to practice with the team, skate through the Sharks head, and got a standing ovation from the crowd. His reaction during the ovation is great, makes me really sad the Sharks didn't get the win for him. Good news is the Sharks Foundation is going to pay for all of his heart transplant operation.

Also this:

Bi0aDP6CQAELTQ8.jpg

Marleau too gutless to show up for dinner.

Just saw that story about the Sharks kid. That's awesome. I knew there was a reason I liked you guys.

Top Bottom