• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Marvie_3

Banned
Marvie Trophy - Best post
<3
The pony told him to do it

n18VQDX.jpg
Is that supposed to be Patrick Kane or Michael Jackson?

Let's get to a new page and never speak of this again.
This.

yyzjohn

Banned
Everyone expected them to lose against the Kings but we won!

(This loop can go on forever)

That wasn't a back to back, there were more than 1 person calling for a Leafs win especially since the Kings had won 8 in a row before that game. This is totally different, Leafs just lost to Detroit -- DETROIT. Tampa is licking their chops right now.

Fuck this season and the Senators. Don't remember hockey ever making me rage like this, I feel like Crazed.

Someone needs to put my team out of their misery and the season now.

1Jq4IcQ.gif

Samyy

McArthur and Grabo have a combined 80 points and Clarkson has 10. So yea out secondary scoring really suffered because of that bastard

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The best part about all this Clarkson bitching is he still has 6 years left and no one is taking him

ck0slb0.gif

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Short TV segment on Sam Tageson, Make A Wish kid with heart disease who signed a one day deal with the Sharks. Got to practice with the team, skate through the Sharks head, and got a standing ovation from the crowd. His reaction during the ovation is great, makes me really sad the Sharks didn't get the win for him. Good news is the Sharks Foundation is going to pay for all of his heart transplant operation.
What a great gesture by the organization, super classy.

In other non-Canucks news....last night's Caps/Ducks game shot with an infrared camera:
9yHqx6p.jpg

IgMMIOk.jpg

33tEalR.jpg

zroid

Banned
I do wonder how the other Leafs feel about Clarkson, though. I mean on the one hand, he's generally getting paid a lot more than them, while playing far worse.

On the other hand, he does stand up for the rights of their water bottles.

Samyy

I do wonder how the other Leafs feel about Clarkson, though. I mean on the one hand, he's generally getting paid a lot more than them, while playing far worse.

On the other hand, he does stand up for the rights of their water bottles.

I'm sure they're happy, Kadri gonna get that 6mil contract now!

Top Bottom