• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

trifelife

Don't remember hockey ever making me rage like this

Do you Sens bros need a hug?

0xPkgSt.jpg

:) :) :)

For you Crazed:

Suck it up fans

Funny enough, you were there last night.

To be honest, I'm not much of the cheering type when at a game (could be NHL, AHL, etc...), I'll cheer when they score or a big save, but I'm not that vocal at all. I'm more laid back and just take the game in type of person with little comments here and there, of course on here it is a little different as I rage about everything. In public though I'm more chilled and just take the game in.

Holiday

Banned
Jaskin - Sobotka - Oshie tonight, hopefully they don't get broken up 10 minutes in so that the Morrow show can roll for twenty minutes.

Is Saad hurt or something?

Took me this long but I just noticed Luongo had a 52-save performance in a victory against the Sharks. Geez, that's impressive.

Lu was a wall. 29 saves alone in the 3rd. He survived 4 penalties (in a row) and a minute long 5 on 3. Amazing performance. Funny enough the only goal allowed was a cheesy one off the face-off.

fallout

To be honest, I'm not much of the cheering type when at a game (could be NHL, AHL, etc...), I'll cheer when they score or a big save, but I'm not that vocal at all. I'm more laid back and just take the game in type of person with little comments here and there, of course on here it is a little different as I rage about everything. In public though I'm more chilled and just take the game in.
I like to make fun of the people yelling "Shoot!" ... which probably makes me more obnoxious than the people yelling "Shoot!".

Socreges

Banned
Lu was a wall. 29 saves alone in the 3rd. He survived 4 penalties (in a row) and a minute long 5 on 3. Amazing performance. Funny enough the only goal allowed was a cheesy one off the face-off.
Good ol' Lu ;)

He's always been that goalie that thrives on a team that gives up tons of shots and hunkers down defensively. Loves the action.

Socreges

Banned
I like to make fun of the people yelling "Shoot!" ... which probably makes me more obnoxious than the people yelling "Shoot!".
The sort of person more obnoxious than the person who yells "Shoot!" is the person most deserving of a puck to the teeth. You are not that person.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ever had someone in front of you, someone beside you, and someone behind you... all screaming "Shoot!"... as the puck was being fought for along the boards?
The fans at the Carolina games I've seen were made up of a lot of those kind of people, but glass bangers just get to me. It's just so stupid.

@BuffaloSabresBuffalo Sabres 3:00 PM
Nolan says Hackett will start in Edmonton. Neuvirth likely not ready until Vancouver.

That'll give Buffalo the honor of having used the most players this season with 43, passing Edmonton who are at 42. The tank rolls on.

Top Bottom