• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Heretic

What a great gesture by the organization, super classy.

In other non-Canucks news....last night's Caps/Ducks game shot with an infrared camera:
9yHqx6p.jpg

IgMMIOk.jpg

33tEalR.jpg

That is awesome. You can almost see my seats in that last pic. I might be sitting near the flash on the top bowl.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Lol @ Beau Bennett playing Pokemon Blue on his Gameboy SP
What a nerd amiright!

I can't really picture many NHLers being big gamers

The Sharks players were livestreaming them playing NHL 14 against fans. It was awesome.

Sadly NHL-GAF was absent to field a 5-man team to play against them.

pringles

Jonathan Ericsson had surgery, will miss 4-6 weeks.

Adam Almqvist called up. Kid is on pace for 41 goals this season so should help us.

Samyy

I can. 20 and 30 year olds with tons of free time and money, who spend a lot of time traveling on planes.

Maybe, I don't know if its that type of culture though, there would definitely be some but I'd be very surprised to see a guy whipping out a 3DS and playing Bravely Default or something.

Speaking of gaming - I'm totally meh on VR, seems like too much effort, all this standing and bullshit arm waving! But I'm totally down for preloading games on consoles.

I was at a Canucks vs. Flyers game a couple years back. The guy next to me was a Flyers fan and cheered their goalie (Boucher) every time he made a save. He was probably drunk but harmless. The people around him would rib him when the Canucks scored.

The Canucks won 6-2 and Boucher got pulled. He left halfway through the third.

I know Canucks crowds get a bad rep but that was the most entertaining game I've been to.

JABEE

I was at a Canucks vs. Flyers game a couple years back. The guy next to me was a Flyers fan and cheered their goalie (Boucher) every time he made a save. He was probably drunk but harmless. The people around him would rib him when the Canucks scored.

The Canucks won 6-2 and Boucher got pulled. He left halfway through the third.

I know Canucks crowds get a bad rep but that was the most entertaining game I've been to.

Do you realize how rare of a sight that was for a Flyers fan for a long time?

Jonathan Ericsson had surgery, will miss 4-6 weeks.

Adam Almqvist called up. Kid is on pace for 41 goals this season so should help us.

When I picked my avatar, I actually did it for the real Griffins. Never did I think that almost half of the Wings would be made up of those players all at once this season.

Mitchell has no serious back injury. So lucky, can't imagine the bruise though.

edit: Also Bigras was named "Best Defensive Defenseman" in OHL West. Some of the best news all season.

Top Bottom