• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

I find that people camp more in CTF, but in Hardpoint people actually move around, and those that camp get destroyed.

I like that the game gives you loadout options to spot campers. Very useful in CTF.

edit: Titanfall has me back into MP shooters. Last one I played before this was MW2, back in 2009.

How's infamous?

Incredible. I've almost broken the share button on my controller, I think. :lol

Good writing for the dialogue (the plot itself isn't too fantastic, but the dialogue is well-done) and the graphics are beautiful. It's actually markedly better looking than AC4 and AC4 looked fantastic on the PS4.

Gameplay is a blast too. Especially the second power you get. Loving the open world and powers.

Reminds me of an awesome-looking Crackdown with better powers.

My collectors edition doesn't get delivered until tomorrow. :-(

It's worth the wait.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash tribute video during the break and a standing ovation for Nash coming out of the break.

I imagine they'll go right back to booing on the next shift.

Stasis

I'm not one of the "omg team toughness, fights!" kinda fans, but I srsly can't wait for McIlrath to be a fixture on our blueline (or rather, clearing the crease and being a badass in general)

Stasis

Or maybe now would be a decent time for Kreider to resume laying out some big hits like he can. I feel like his game ejection killed that side of his play.

Quick

Banned
Incredible. I've almost broken the share button on my controller, I think. :lol

Good writing for the dialogue (the plot itself isn't too fantastic, but the dialogue is well-done) and the graphics are beautiful. It's actually markedly better looking than AC4 and AC4 looked fantastic on the PS4.

Gameplay is a blast too. Especially the second power you get. Loving the open world and powers.

Reminds me of an awesome-looking Crackdown with better powers.

It's worth the wait.

:( I still don't have a PS4. It's sold out everywhere here, it seems. Kijiji, Amazon sellers, and eBay seem to be the only places to find them. Kijiji turns out really sketchy deals, and Amazon sellers and eBay have them on a higher price range than in-store even with tax.

I've been on the hunt for a PS4 all week to jump into Infamous. Had a prospect from Canadian Gaming Deals-GAF, but that fizzled.

On the bright side when we play like shit tonight I can just go play infamous again. Not too fond of the main character but that's par for the course with me and sucker punch games. Still fun.

Sanjuro

I'm enjoying Infamous so far. It's like the original where I feel like an idiot moving around because I don't have the powers to do it fluidly.

Sanjuro

Bahaha. There is this side mission I just got to find an undercover agent and take him down, but he is dressed like a civilian.

...they give me a photo of a black teenager in a hoodie.

Bahaha. There is this side mission I just got to find an undercover agent and take him down, but he is dressed like a civilian.

...they give me a photo of a black teenager in a hoodie.

Yeah I never did find that one.

Moving fluidly becomes wayyy easier with the second power.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
John Moore is back in the game for the first time since being lit up by Blake Comeau in the first.

And now Stepan lit up by Prout.

Stasis

John Moore is back in the game for the first time since being lit up by Blake Comeau in the first.

And now Stepan lit up by Prout.

We're a pretty soft team, yes. Normally I don't mind but getting towards the end and heading into the playoffs I feel like we're gonna need a little more grit to our game to stand a chance.

It was one of those "Press Up" missions. Starting to move a bit more fluidly. The story is at least progressive with your actions. Infamous 2 was boring as sin.

I mean that I never did find the guy.

I couldn't find another but came back during the day and there were more people around.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
NAAAAA........WTF how is that no goal?!

LINE BRAWL!

EDIT: I guess they're calling that interference on Nash? Whatever.

EDIT: Not even interference. Just "incidental contact"....on a breakaway with a defender riding him into the goaltender with the puck going straight in on the shot.

Basically they just decided not to give Nash a goal for..."reasons."

Stasis

Wait wait wait... I'm trying to take my homer glasses off here, but that seriously looks like Bob grabbing Nash's stick, not Nash interfering with Bob.

Eh, whatever. Bob still needs to calm the fuck down. Good for Nash showing some reaction.

Roflobear

Speaking of Boyle, do you guys think he'll be back with the team next year? I'd be really sad if he left and recently I'd be sad if Pouliot left too. His goal last game and fight earlier today just makes me like him more and more

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
No lie, I think this has been Nash's best game as a Ranger, goals or not. Dude is fired up. Why doesn't he always play like this?!

Speaking of Boyle, do you guys think he'll be back with the team next year? I'd be really sad if he left and recently I'd be sad if Pouliot left too. His goal last game and fight earlier today just makes me like him more and more

I could see Boyle either staying or going. Really depends what kind of direction we decide to go in over the offseason.

I do think Pouliot is going to be back. That was Sather taking a gamble, and I think it's paid off, so he'll want him back.

Roflobear

I could see Boyle either staying or going. Really depends what kind of direction we decide to go in over the offseason.

I do think Pouliot is going to be back. That was Sather taking a gamble, and I think it's paid off, so he'll want him back.

I just feel like Boyle is such a good penalty killer and face off man, it'd be a travesty to see him go. And yea that's what I'm hoping for Pouliot

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I wish the Columbus fans had heard Nash's first intermission interview on MSG, too. Straight up said "I'm much happier to have Madison Square Garden cheer me and the fans here boo me."

Just going full heel tonight.

EDIT: LOL NOW NASH IS BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF MATT CALVERT

Amazing.

Top Bottom