• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

calder

"These people" huh PJ? Shameful.

Loving this After Forty so so much. Your turn to stir that shit vancouver media, don't let me down botchford you hack!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Way better with kids singing than that fucking annoying dude they had for the first one.

I like the Oreo commercials too.

On the flip side, I hate every single Toyota commercial, especially the Prius one.

calder

That CCM commercial is like catnip to me. I was always a Super Tacks kid growing up... well I wanted to be but I actually had fucking cheapass Microns and had to dream about CCM first few years. Thanks for nothing dad.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That CCM commercial is like catnip to me. I was always a Super Tacks kid growing up... well I wanted to be but I actually had fucking cheapass Microns and had to dream about CCM first few years. Thanks for nothing dad.

It's gonna be okay calder, now go back to the others and watch Golden Girls

Quick

Banned
Wonder if I gave an Oreo to the Vancouver Canucks from earlier ago,
Would they beat the Senators,
Or would Torts sound so goddamn hoarse,
From yelling at the stupid goddamn bench?
Hey, look their butts are clenched.

Silexx

Wonder if I gave an Oreo to the Vancouver Canucks from earlier ago,
Would they beat the Senators,
Or would Torts sound so goddamn hoarse,
From yelling at the stupid goddamn bench?
Hey, look their butts are clenched.

1384990993521902_animate.gif

I don't like Ottawa or Vancouver, but Ottawa is in our division and they need to keep losing... So seriously Vancouver, can you guys maybe score 2 goals here or if worst comes to worst, tie the game and win it in OT/SO?

Smiley90

I don't like Ottawa or Vancouver, but Ottawa is in our division and they need to keep losing... So seriously Vancouver, can you guys maybe score 2 goals here or if worst comes to worst, tie the game and win it in OT/SO?

Dude we've already scored 2 goals this game, that's more than we normally do. Can't go asking for miracles here.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ranger lines and pairings tonight:

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Hagelin-Richards-Callahan
Pouliot-Brassard-Miller
Boyle-D.Moore-Carcillo

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Klein
JMoore-Stralman

Lundqvist

So back to the 4th line that had been hot before they were broken up yesterday. Klein promoted to the second pairing.

dream

I really don't get the jersey color complaint. One team is wearing maroon, and the other team is wearing white with red and black stripes. They look very different.

So the key to winning was scratching Jared Cowen....

Who woulda thought :p

Now let's hope they keep follow that "keep a winning lineup intact" and keep his ass in the pressbox.

Philips apparently collected the puck at the end of the game. Might have been his last game as a Sen!(we can only hope).

I really don't get the jersey color complaint. One team is wearing maroon, and the other team is wearing white with red and black stripes. They look very different.

GAF is colour-blind confirmed.

Watching Kesler out there... Will be very hard to trade him.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

I think it was the cream stripes on Vancouver's sleeves. Viewed from the side, you just see two teams with cream and red/maroon stripes. Looks fine when everybody's standing still, but when it's in motion and you've got these similar stripes going all over the place and passing one another, it can get disorienting.

I honestly think the Canucks shouldn't trade anyone beyond Kesler, Burrows and Edler. I think for a rebuild, we need a decent veteran core still there to help push the kids along.

Sedin - Sedin - Jensen
Higgins - young C - Kassian
Hansen - Horvat - Shinkaruk
Archibald - Richardson - Grenier

Hamhuis-Tanev
Stanton-Bieksa
Garrison-Diaz

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Now let's hope they keep follow that "keep a winning lineup intact" and keep his ass in the pressbox.

Philips apparently collected the puck at the end of the game. Might have been his last game as a Sen!(we can only hope).

Karlsson picked it up and tossed it to him at the end of the game.

Smiley90

I honestly think the Canucks shouldn't trade anyone beyond Kesler, Burrows and Edler. I think for a rebuild, we need a decent veteran core still there to help push the kids along.

Sedin - Sedin - Jensen
Higgins - young C - Kassian
Hansen - Horvat - Shinkaruk
Archibald - Richardson - Grenier

Hamhuis-Tanev
Stanton-Bieksa
Garrison-Diaz

Don't think Jensen can play 1RW right away.

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian
Higgins-young C-Jensen
Hansen-Horvat-Shinkaruk
Archibald-Richardson-Santorelli
Lain

Hamhuis-Tanev
Stanton-Bieksa
Garrison-Corrado
Diaz

If Shinkaruk's injury recovery needs more time, Santorelli should slot in on the 3rd line.

Absolutely not.

I said let me dream. :(

It's gonna be so hard seeing Kesler go. He's the only one on the team who appears to give a damn and the team's gonna fall apart even more with him gone.

Top Bottom