• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Quick

Banned
Another tough loss for the Jets this evening. Just below the playoff bar yet again, but improvements were made this year, so I'm optimistic.

Still very much lookin forward to the playoffs, though!

ibcNvOKoESTFR2.gif

Erdrick

Another tough loss for the Jets this evening. Just below the playoff bar yet again, but improvements were made this year, so I'm optimistic.

Still very much lookin forward to the playoffs, though!

I thought Wheeler was done for good after he got caught on the Dallas gate near the end of the 3rd. Was shocked to see him return in the last bit.

The Jets were too weak on the PP and inconsistent this year in putting wins together.

I'm looking forward to next year, of course. I don't expect a few faces to be back... We'll see come draft day and July 1st though. I don't think Maurice is going to hang around... unless he has no other options, that is.

I can't believe I've heard some people criticize Andrew Ladd for missing tonight's game to be with his wife and newborn daughter. Really? I'm glad the man has his priorities straight. Even if it were the Stanley Cup Finals, I'd not begrudge him for missing a game for that reason.

I can't believe I've heard some people criticize Andrew Ladd for missing tonight's game to be with his wife and newborn daughter. Really? I'm glad the man has his priorities straight. Even if it were the Stanley Cup Finals, I'd not begrudge him for missing a game for that reason.

Yeah, this is truly incredible and shows a complete lack of class. I'm glad that Ladd made the decision that he did. It was the right decision and he deserves no criticism for it.

And how foolish of me to believe that all Jets fans were better than that. I guess there will always be the select few idiots out there.

I don't know what this image is because I'm at work, but I'm going to guess it's not supportive haha

ZeroGravity

Updated chances of making the playoffs:
99.9% - Tampa Bay
99.8% - Los Angeles
99.4% - Montreal
97.4% - New York Rangers
94.8% - Philadelphia
92.4% - Minnesota
68.7% - Detroit
56.3% - Columbus
55.4% - Dallas
49.7% - Phoenix
34.2% - Toronto
31.3% - Washington
16.2% - New Jersey
02.3% - Vancouver
01.1% - Carolina
00.7% - Ottawa
00.1% - Winnipeg

Quick

Banned
I tried that game earlier without any idea of what the objective of the game was. I just randomly swiped around on an iPad. I'll have to try it again later.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's how I started too, but got the hang of it quickly. It's not really that entertaining, just becomes so addictive, especially because you'll get really close and fail a few times.

Edit: Yannick Weber had dinner with Price's sister tonight in Vancouver, swooping in on that fellow teammate's sister

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's how I started too, but got the hang of it quickly. It's not really that entertaining, just becomes so addictive, especially because you'll get really close and fail a few times.

Edit: Yannick Weber had dinner with Price's sister tonight in Vancouver, swooping in on that fellow teammate's sister

Price's Sister likes Swiss guys?

I'M ON IT

zroid

Banned
Hnnnnnggg

Habs/Bolts first round seems inevitable. Hopefully we get a better result than the second round Habs/Bolts series from 2004.

As much as I like Habs Gaf
except death prophet Mr.Green
I'm supporting my Markham boy Stamkos all da way!

Mr.Green

As much as I like Habs Gaf
except death prophet Mr.Green
I'm supporting my Markham boy Stamkos all da way!

:lol

Don't shoot the messenger!

I sincerely hope the Leafs get their shit together in time to make the playoffs. A potential Habs-Leafs series would be epic and I can't believe the Habs will be the only god damn Canadian team in the playoffs for crying out loud!

I wonder what Kave did to him.
I must have missed this one. :-/

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
:lol

Don't shoot the messenger!

I sincerely hope the Leafs get their shit together in time to make the playoffs. A potential Habs-Leafs series would be epic and I can't believe the Habs will be the only god damn Canadian team in the playoffs for crying out loud!

I must have missed this one. :-/

There was another Habs fan with a dog avatar that popped up earlier this season and mysteriously disappeared after Kave_Man scared him.

Mr.Green

There was another Habs fan with a dog avatar that popped up earlier this season and mysteriously disappeared after Kave_Man scared him.

Another Habs fan with a dog avatar! There can be only one! Nice work Kave!

Scaring people off seems a bit out of character though. What did he do?
images

Top Bottom