• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Still don't think they'll have the offense in the playoffs.

Only think that L.A and Chicago can beat them though, maybe San Jose.
They don't have the superstar scorer, but they're so deep, and their team is built perfectly for playoff, grind it out hockey.

I'm at this Canes/Isles game. The Canes haven't won when I've been at a game in more than two years. Aaaaaaand looks like that streak will continue. $200+ down the drain.

Sigh

Red_Man

Right, if they were in the East I'd be inclined to believe that nobody but Boston could beat them. But in the West it gets dicier.
I think Miller gives them that X-Factor he can take over games, and help them overcome other teams offensive capabilities. West will be a bloodbath regardless.

calder

I'm at this Canes/Isles game. The Canes haven't won when I've been at a game in more than two years. Aaaaaaand looks like that streak will continue. $200+ down the drain.

Sigh

fallout has an alt?

That sucks man, hate going to multiple losses. Shame you can't see the Canes play in Winnipeg, you'd be guaranteed 5+ points from the Staal's at least. ;)

Ugh, McLennan doing colour commentary tonight, not a fan.

Every time he talks, imagine him sitting there in the booth doing that weird serial-killer smile he does when the host of the show is welcoming everyone to That's Hockey 2Nite.

Red_Man

Shut up, Orr needs to hit his 1 minute of game time.

Honestly though why do we have him right now? He doesn't even fight.
Someone has to give Parros concussions.

Every time he talks, imagine him sitting there in the booth doing that weird serial-killer smile he does when the host of the show is welcoming everyone to TSN 2Night.
Haha so true, and it's the same smile he does across all his TSN promotions.

I think Miller gives them that X-Factor he can take over games, and help them overcome other teams offensive capabilities. West will be a bloodbath regardless.

Too close to call between any of the West contenders. Probably will come down to injuries and luck. But I agree Miller gives the Blues an advantage. Only Quick can match him in the West.

You think they'll keep Muller? I'd love to have him back in Montreal.
With JR stepping down at year end I think it's 50/50.

I considered driving up there from Atlanta for the game tonight. Thank goodness I didnt.
They've cut it to 4-2 and it's still early.

Why did you buy 20 tickets?
LOL I'm in the lower seats.

fallout has an alt?

That sucks man, hate going to multiple losses. Shame you can't see the Canes play in Winnipeg, you'd be guaranteed 5+ points from the Staal's at least. ;)

Every time he talks, imagine him sitting there in the booth doing that weird serial-killer smile he does when the host of the show is welcoming everyone to TSN 2Night.
Nope not an alt

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
So Therrien doesn't trust Subban defensively, but anytime he inserts a guy into the lineup who has been a healthy scratch, he puts them with Subban.

On pace for 79 shots against? Damn right they are!

Carlyle2.jpg

Top Bottom