• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm legitimately curious to hear what Carlyle says about Bernier's game tonight.

Wow LeafsGAF has completely bailed, or they're all unconcious on the floor with an empty 40 of whisky.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy fuck at these Trudeau slamming commercials, "HE MAKES EXCUSES FOR TERRORISTS" lmao

Let's barely play Teuvo/the first line and play the fourth line a shit load.

Good idea, Q.
Kid is 19, and like a 170 pounds without ever playing on North American ice. Maybe playing him 12 minutes in his first period isn't the best idea.

yyzjohn

Banned
I'm legitimately curious to hear what Carlyle says about Bernier's game tonight.

Wow LeafsGAF has completely bailed, or they're all unconcious on the floor with an empty 40 of whisky.

I think Bernier has made more saves in half a game than Reimer did in the last 2 games combined.

Red_Man

I love Leafs-Gaf, but if the Leafs really do miss the playoffs, all the drama that follows will be amazing to watch.

#CupforKoivu

yyzjohn

Banned
I love Leafs-Gaf, but if the Leafs really do miss the playoffs, all the drama that follows will be amazing to watch.

#CupforKoivu

Drama? Pretty sure most of us have resigned to missing already. Pretty much everyone wants to see Carlyle fired so we can at least get back to normal shot levels against.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Drama? Pretty sure most of us have resigned to missing already. Pretty much everyone wants to see Carlyle fired so we can at least get back to normal shot levels against.

Not from you guys, the national media circus surrounding the team will be incredible.

Red_Man

Better than last year's exit? :p

It's not looking good for the playoffs.
True, hard to top that.

Not with you guys who post here, but with all the media and management. It'll help us get through the off season.

Edit: ^^ my alt has me covered

Revenant

Holy fuck at these Trudeau slamming commercials, "HE MAKES EXCUSES FOR TERRORISTS" lmao

Kid is 19, and like a 170 pounds without ever playing on North American ice. Maybe playing him 12 minutes in his first period isn't the best idea.

Pft Clearly a bust, will be a Panther next year

yyzjohn

Banned
True, hard to top that.

Not with you guys who post here, but with all the media and management. It'll help us get through the off season.

Edit: ^^ my alt has me covered

Oh yeah true. Listen to some call in shows tonight for major laughs. They'll be a lot of pissed off drunk guys calling up.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Kreider is out at least a month with a hand injury.

WELP. Be seeing you guys in the offseason thread as soon as the Flyers get done pounding our asses in the first round.

EDIT: Or maybe not? Source tweet (from McKenzie) has been deleted...
Going back to this, the Rangers confirmed that Kreider is OUT tomorrow against the Flyers, but they're not saying any more than that.

Fuck fuck fuck

CapitalsPR @CapitalsPR
#Caps Nick Backstrom sustained an upper body injury and is questionable to return.

J8rXZVd.gif

Top Bottom