• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Have you watched most of the Sabre games this season?

I have suffered, yes.

But yeah Montreal is not putting up much of a fight, most other teams would have nearly 2x as many shots as them by now against Buffalo.

And Hackett's been pretty strong, better than Leiwen in this All-AHL goalie road trip. Though anyone Buffalo has put in net this year has been better than the rest of the team deserves.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We lost both games against Buffalo this year. Shit sucks.
It's painful, and not entertaining to watch at all. Going from Boston to this is night and day.

I have suffered, yes.

But yeah Montreal is not putting up much of a fight, most other teams would have nearly 2x as many shots as them by now against Buffalo.

And Hackett's been pretty strong, better than Leiwen in this All-AHL goalie road trip. Though anyone Buffalo has put in net this year has been better than the rest of the team deserves.
Good on you, that must have been tough. A lot of people expected a let down game from the Habs tonight after playing such an emotional, and big game last night against the B's. I'm not surprised, just disappointed, Patches line looks like they're not even trying.

I have suffered, yes.

Stay here. All of our Buffalo fans bailed.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McCarron scored! Too bad for Vail though.
Saw that, he's at 3 p in 3 playoff games so far. Apparently he really turned on his game in the second half of the season, had a really sweet between the legs dish for a goal about 2 weeks back too.

Seguin just saved a goal

Lol @ Teuvo getting his feet mixed up trying to get a 2-on-1 going after a beautiful takeaway don't he backcheck.

Also, fuck. Beauty pass by Seguin.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Saw that, he's at 3 p in 3 playoff games so far. Apparently he really turned on his game in the second half of the season, had a really sweet between the legs dish for a goal about 2 weeks back too.

Yeah after being moved to centre he turned it around.

Reway is killing it in the playoffs so far.

Top Bottom