• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

pringles

When it rains it pours, a stupid goal for Columbus and the Caps tied it up at about the same time. At least Toronto lost but still, this team outside of the kids completely sucked today on all accounts.
Everyone but Nyquist is playing pretty bad. Sucks, would have been big to win this one.

Chris R

Avs loss would just solidify this as a really shitty day. First nVidia not bringing the heat, then the Oculus, and then this...

Sanjuro

Oh, right.

Good thing because the Leafs play better in front of him

Good thing because he won't let in any soft goals

Good thing because the team needs to win 8 in a row to have a shot at making the playoffs!

It's okay! Baseball season is coming up and Jose Reyes is healt....

Carlyle: "We didn't have the puck, we just dumped it down the ice. It's like we were frozen out there for 30 minutes."

LOL

THATS HOW ITS BEEN ALL SEASON

ITS NOT LIKE SOME REVELATION YOUR MONGREL

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WIN 7 OF THEIR LAST 8

PRICE SHUTOUT

TERRIBLE GAME

ifnwQ6j00MB2Y.gif

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Is there any place I can watch Habs games here in Alberta? TSN sometimes have the game on like the Boston game, but not tonight. I had to keep F5ing the NHL.com stat tracker like a pilgrim to keep up with the game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Enjoy it Buffalo, probably the only moment people will remember you exist.
:lol :lol I like this, good timing with the playoffs around the corner too.

Is there any place I can watch Habs games here in Alberta? TSN sometimes have the game on like the Boston game, but not tonight. I had to keep F5ing the NHL.com stat tracker like a pilgrim to keep up with the game.
You can try hockeystreams, a streaming site that streams every game for every team with no blackouts. Not overly expensive either.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
:lol :lol I like this, good timing with the playoffs around the corner too.

You can try hockeystreams, a streaming site that streams every game for every team with no blackouts. Not overly expensive either.

Thanks. Will check them out.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

On TV probably only RDS, aside from the TSN and CBC games.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Fuck.

Full credit to Luongo, he stoned us all game long.

I really 100% believe that if Philoops wasn't on the team, we'd be in a playoff spot right now. This team plays so much better without him in the lineup.

Top Bottom