• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Teams are always happy when they acquire players from the Preds before realising they're shitcunts like Hendricks, Erat and Legwand.

At least Ward worked out well.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's really incredible how useless St. Louis is right now. He literally can't even do the basic things right now.

Somebody please just let him score already.

Roflobear

Damn Nash completely botched that wraparound. Not even enough to get a rebound...

This game neatly shows how screwed the Rangers can be if the 4th line can't carry them and Hank slips up. No one else can step up apparently

also smelly i'm sorry bro all the video games desensitized me

ibmGaphZoBWwI4.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ruin is the correct verbiage, as 19 pointed out.

but no, I think he lives somewhere further away if I remember from talking to him on XBL.

Just because he has to drive an hour until he finds a functional Starbucks with free wifi to connect to the internet doesn't mean he actually lives near that Starbucks, you know.

hey I remember matt hendricks he was that 4th liner who walked after demanding way more than he's worth and then after being dumped from washington the preds gave him 4 years @ 1.8mil

fucking lol he's only played in 25 games this season too

FUBAR he's a good ole Minnesota boy

:lol

Completely forgot that guy existed. Wow. But I mean he went to St Cloud so obviously he wasn't that good.

Speaking of college, anybody here following the NCAA tournament? Not that silly Subban hoop stuff but the actually good tournament?

North Dakota had a minor upset on Wisconsin tonight.

ZeroGravity

Updated chances of making playoffs:
100% - Tampa Bay
100% - Los Angeles
100% - Montreal
99.0% - New York Rangers
97.9% - Philadelphia
77.7% - Phoenix
73.4% - Minnesota
66.2% - Columbus
51.3% - Detroit
47.5% - Dallas