• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yeah, he went overboard this morning.

He hasn't stopped
Ugh I wish there was a way to filter RTs from phone ... Or Twitter could make General and Important RTs

Stuff is annoying when working , my watch and phone just keep vibrating

He's at about 50 RTs now

Samyy

He hasn't stopped
Ugh I wish there was a way to filter RTs from phone ... Or Twitter could make General and Important RTs

Stuff is annoying when working , my watch and phone just keep vibrating

Why do you get notifications from a follower retweeting stuff?
I mean I don't get any?

There are a couple things that make this year's collapse more bearable:

1) A lot of people saw it coming.

2) The Canucks and Senators did it worse than the Leafs did.

Ah excellent, Smash is back. Or as I like to call it "The most intolerable part of every postseason that isn't Tabris".

Good thing there won't be a Tabris this postseason.

So Smash, I gotta ask, who was wearing a Leafs jersey when they tickled your junk when you were just a child?

The Pens blow and are a terrible team. Enjoy another year of being overrated and exiting early.

This type of 'fan' occupies a cold place in the 9th Circle of Hell.

Cake Boss

Banned
I am dating a fucking psycopath lmao, she cane to my house, she didnt have her contacts cuz she was crying so much, didnt have her glasses on and started to yell at my brother because she thought I was him. I couldnt stop laughing hahahaha.

If you dont hear from me then its possibly because I got murdered by this crazy.

Mr.Green

I am dating a fucking psycopath lmao, she cane to my house, she didnt have her contacts cuz she was crying so much, didnt have her glasses on and started to yell at my brother because she thought I was him. I couldnt stop laughing hahahaha.

If you dont hear from me then its possibly because I got murdered by this crazy.

LOL

I've been there. Good luck pal.

Merguson

Banned
Looks like I'm heading back to school.

Also, I predict a loss against Detroit. We will have the lead only to lose the game by one goal.

Quick

Banned

Rubber up.

ShaneB

Gametime, Go Caps! Smash those Bruins!!

ip1wOgCePmDKz.gif

Merguson

Banned
At this point with a 20% chance at the playoffs, losing would be the best course of action.

It was nice to see them in the playoff picture for 75% of the season. I'm willing to give Randy Carlyle a chance but it doesn't seem the team defense has improved as a whole. Probably for the best to let him go.

Merguson

Banned
Oh great. Even more people get to witness a terrible game.

I can see it now.

"Doesn't the Blue team get a turn in the other zone? Seems like an unfair sport to have one team in the other's zone all the time. I don't like this sport very much. Baseball is much better!"

Acid08

Banned
That shit goes on all the time in here, the four years I've been here I've seen the Avs have a lot of it aimed at them and I've definitely dished some out as well. It's less harmful than alcohol at least.

I might miss the game today. Try not to be too much of a dick when the shorks beat us Acid.
I'm gonna be at work so I doubt I'll get to see much of it. Hate afternoon hates. Stalock is starting which is cool, he's always great and fun to watch. Small goalies gotta move so much.

Gonna be a dick either way tho <3

They are playing The Miz's theme music.

The Washington Capitals are as good as The Miz.

We've never headlined the big dance!

How the fuck can you have your 48 goal scorer playing with a 4th liner in Jay Beagle and a soft perimeter player in Marcus Johansson...

Fire Oates.

Top Bottom