• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Curufinwe

Hartnell's hair before last night's game.

1z6biow.png

dion-phaneuf.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Whoever scheduled the Habs playing the Panthers on a Saturday night should be fired.

Edit : Andi's pants tho (Y)

Conceptor

So I think I found the league that I am going to register with in the fall.

True North Hockey. I was talking with my friend's dad today who just started playing hockey about a decade ago. He recommends me to go into this league because they actually teach you the basics before putting you out there.

I'm pretty excited, this summer will be spent learning how to skate again in between my baseball games.
Good for you!!! $350 for all that they offer you is a pretty sweet deal.

Red_Man

Someone is still paying Gomez to wear skates and play the game of hockey for a NHL team. Anything is possible.

Red_Man

Habs had like 4 minutes of zone time there.

Eh, I'd take even Cube over Gorges. Only Murray is worse.
You haven't watched enough games then. Bouillon has been a mess more often than not with Subban, and has brought his play down quite a bit. Bouillon is a 7th D at best.

Solo

Habs had like 4 minutes of zone time there.

You haven't watched enough games then. Bouillon has been a mess more often than not with Subban, and has brought his play down quite a bit. Bouillon is a 7th D at best.

No way man, Bouillon is complete shit.

VVVAAANNNEEEKKKKK

Boullion is the hero of the great Ottawa comeback of 2014. His number will be raised to the rafters while Gorges is still splooging platitudes and sports cliches 101 as an ECHL plug. Fuck Gorges.

EDIT: and I've seen every game since I moved in December

pringles

Wings look reeeeeaaaally out of it. Looks like another game where they'll be handing the other team at least a 2 goal lead before they start trying.

Red_Man

He's only 1/10th of the player Vanek is, but it would nice If Gallagher could learn a thing or two from him while he's still here.

Top Bottom