• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Boogie

So I think I found the league that I am going to register with in the fall.

True North Hockey. I was talking with my friend's dad today who just started playing hockey about a decade ago. He recommends me to go into this league because they actually teach you the basics before putting you out there.

I'm pretty excited, this summer will be spent learning how to skate again in between my baseball games.

I've played on a team in True North Hockey for a year now. Fun times.

Err, not in the beginner's division though. ;)

Acid08

Banned
Don't understand how Johnson sitting on the puck isn't delay of game. Varlomov had a great game.

Hope Couture is okay. Go fuck yourself Landeskog.

Avs win and playoff bound! I just hope Dutchie isn't too bad. :(

Don't understand how Johnson sitting on the puck isn't delay of game. Varlomov had a great game.

Hope Couture is okay. Go fuck yourself Landeskog.

If Couture didn't try to slip the check I think he would have been fine, reminded me of when Lovejoy almost got a knee on MacKinnon during game 1, Mack tried to slip the check and made it look worse than it was.

Heretic

3.x earlier.

4.5 just now. Small but still annoying. You don't know if it's going to pick up or just sway softly.

Beach side property soon, bitches! Acid and I are primed to have great property. Be jealous.

Acid08

Banned
Avs win and playoff bound! I just hope Dutchie isn't too bad. :(

If Couture didn't try to slip the check I think he would have been fine, reminded me of when Lovejoy almost got a knee on MacKinnon during game 1, Mack tried to slip the check and made it look worse than it was.
You're probably right but he was still leading with his knee. No reason for Logan to not try to slip that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I have a feeling Clarkson is going to
do absolutely nothing tonight

The water bottles will be forever in his debt.

Also Ducks, plz be gentle tonight. I'm already committed to your playoff bandwagon, so don't make this unnecessarily painful okay? Thanks.

Coming into the year, I thought we had a good chance of making the playoffs within the Central. Though I never expected us to reach 100 points, no matter what happens in the playoffs this year I'm really proud of this team.

Hunter S.

Coming into the year, I though we had a good chance of making the playoffs within the Central. Though I never expected us to reach 100 points, no matter what happens in the playoffs this year I'm really proud of this team.

Great thoughts. I am glad they no longer play Vancouver, Calgary, or Edmonton often as they always seemed to lose to them too consistently.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
TVA Sport is so awful, my god. It is absolutely intolerable. Just some guys really glad to have a job.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ducks can't win important games. Rest easy.

And why is this game important? It's not like either of our teams are gonna end up anywhere but where we are.

Also I want you guys to win. Just not by much, okay? Like maybe 1-0 or sth.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings are always the best team to play when you're on a big losing streak. Leafs lost 8 in a row, right? And tonight's game is in Toronto on HNIC = Leafs win big. Wings will look lost all game, I expect the Kessel gif's to be abundant tonight.

Wings are always the best team to play when you're on a big losing streak. Leafs lost 8 in a row, right? And tonight's game is in Toronto on HNIC = Leafs win big. Wings will look lost all game, I expect the Kessel gif's to be abundant tonight.

It's like you know this team all too well.

trifelife

I just want a better draft pick this year, okay.

I know, me too... but first I want the Canucks to avenge the
9-1 loss
game that never happpened. Dallas, Columbus, Toronto, Washington, Detroit all trying to crack that top ten as well. Probably going to end up 17th or something dumb.

Anaheim gets that Sens pick :(

Top Bottom