• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Michael Russo
Dany Heatley will be a healthy scratch for what I believe is the first time in his career #mnwild
Dany Heatley will be a healthy scratch for what I believe is the first time
Heatley will be a healthy scratch
ibvQbjF4wvNtjv.gif

With the Caps losing here, Detroit really needs to show up and win tonight, Toronto is going to be out for blood and they are probably tired of losing and a win against us will be huge!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So I think I found the league that I am going to register with in the fall.

True North Hockey. I was talking with my friend's dad today who just started playing hockey about a decade ago. He recommends me to go into this league because they actually teach you the basics before putting you out there.

I'm pretty excited, this summer will be spent learning how to skate again in between my baseball games.

So I think I found the league that I am going to register with in the fall.

True North Hockey. I was talking with my friend's dad today who just started playing hockey about a decade ago. He recommends me to go into this league because they actually teach you the basics before putting you out there.

I'm pretty excited, this summer will be spent learning how to skate again in between my baseball games.

To assert your dominance, find the weakest player there and completely crush him with a Kronwall type check, you will be looked up upon as a god and all will fear the cat.

Also 3 hours of rented ice/drop-in was amazing last night. So much better when you rent the ice and go out and play with a huge group than regular pick-up drop in.

Acid08

Banned
Oh Demers isn't playing because he's sick. That really hurts us.

Man, that fucking blows. Take control of the game and a crappy penalty costs us.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
To assert your dominance, find the weakest player there and completely crush him with a Kronwall type check, you will be looked up upon as a god and all will fear the cat.

Also 3 hours of rented ice/drop-in was amazing last night. So much better when you rent the ice and go out and play with a huge group than regular pick-up drop in.

Will do sir.

Don't forget us when you're rich and famous, Kavey :' )

No way man, I'll join the Leafs then help steer the team to the promised land
with Samyy's help

Top Bottom