• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Solo

It saddens me that we're only going to have ONE 100 point player (hell, we might only get one 90 point player) and ONE 50 goal scorer this season. In the entire league.

Stet

Banned
Kessel's long-lost brother was in that awful Kraft Dinner commercial.

jdoicXavyq2Xs.jpg

yyzjohn

Banned
It saddens me that we're only going to have ONE 100 point player (hell, we might only get one 90 point player) and ONE 50 goal scorer this season. In the entire league.

Stamkos would have been there if not for his injury but yeah, I know what you mean.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
:lol

Still chuckling over that. I can see getting the wrong player, but the wrong sports? Maximum lulz

I can understand not knowing anything about the NHL if he's an American, but how could he not know Magic Johnson was an NBA player.

Is there any particular reason for the scoring dropoff?

On the bright side, you got Andi Petrillo in leather pants.

Stet

Banned
They tried to use Phil, but he wouldn't stop eating the KD long enough to get on camera.

I tried to get a picture of the scene of that actor eating the KD so I could make that joke, but they don't look quite as similar when he doesn't have a completely baffled look on his face.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Is there any particular reason for the scoring dropoff?

On the bright side, you got Andi Petrillo in leather pants.
I think it's just more guys are scoring instead of the traditional 1 or 2 per team that rack up 40-50 goals. I don't have any numbers, but I have to guess there are more 15, 20, and 25+ goal scorers per team than there used to be.

Top Bottom