• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

PFnVbj7.gif

kostka pls

Stamkos can really score from anywhere.

CBC SWITCHED TO THE FLORIDA GAME WTF

Did you see the play? Weird ass collision with McGinn.

Yep, I have hope it's not going to be too long because it seemed like he didn't even realize anything was wrong until he got back up and then tried to get a full stride. Nothing catastrophic maybe. Didn't see his knee bend weirdly during the collision either.

Acid08

Banned
Yep, I have hope it's not going to be too long because it seemed like he didn't even realize anything was wrong until he got back up and then tried to get a full stride. Nothing catastrophic maybe. Didn't see his knee bend weirdly during the collision either.
Hoping it's similar for Couture after that Landeskog knee. He played after but didn't look right.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
God that was an awful game outside of 10 mins or so, regardless......

HABS WIN

5 IN A ROW

ifnwQ6j00MB2Y.gif

Price in Gold medal form.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs wins in 8 of last 9

Leafs 8 straight losses

4OQG3At.gif

I feel like home ice is rather meaningless in this series knowing that Montreal is going to have a LARGE fan contingent in Tampa too.
It's not so much about where we play, it's more about Therrien having last change advantage because he could be out coached by a 9 year old.

Solo

In a rather amusing bit of karma (if you will), Ottawa ended Montreal's season last year, and now the Habs are rolling into the playoffs on an 8-1 stretch since that epic 5-4 comeback against the Sens.

Top Bottom