• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
In a rather amusing bit of karma (if you will), Ottawa ended Montreal's season last year, and now the Habs are rolling into the playoffs on an 8-1 stretch since that epic 5-4 comeback against the Sens.
4OQG3At.gif

Too bad they ruined Eller :(

ZeroGravity

Since the MSL/Callahan trade and Stamkos return to lineup:

Lightning: 8-1-3
Stamkos: 12GP, 9G, 13P
Callahan: 12GP, 5G, 9P

St. Louis: 13GP, 0G, 3P

Samyy

Damien Cox ‏@DamoSpin Feb 8
Corsi crowd now thoroughly deflated. Predictions of impending doom not even close. Abacus needs sharpening.

Steve Simmons @simmonssteve
Good thing the Leafs don't play in the CHL. The CORSI hockey league. They're doing just fine in NHL, though."

:lol:lol:lol

Oshimai

We have a pylon on the ice. His name is Dion.

Yea, I'm greatful that we were able to get rid of Stajan, Hagman, White and Mayers for him; however, for the ice time that he plays, he takes way too many risks and doesn't have strong ice awareness. It's unfortunate his play has diminished over the past few seasons.

Yea, I'm greatful that we were able to get rid of Stajan, Hagman, White and Mayers for him; however, for the ice time that he plays, he takes way too many risks and doesn't have strong ice awareness. It's unfortunate his play has diminished over the past few seasons.

Phaneuf has been fine this year.

The problem is - like with Bozak - you have a decent player being used in the wrong role, and in a dysfunctional system to boot.

Top Bottom