• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Worst team in the league with goalie who has never been in an NHL shootout vs Team who is worst in league at shootouts, 0-10, with no players on their current roster with a shootout goal this year.

This could be painful.

painey

it's my last semester in Minnesota, and I just picked up 2 tickets for the Wild v St Louis. Very exciting, and only $40 each for row 18. Just a shame how fucking ugly the ticket masters tickets are... I love the different tickets and these are so crappy.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Habs will not beat them in the series, they can never get past Bishop because they never manage to settle properly in Tampa's zone.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's a penalty? Hahahahaha I'm done with this game, Chris Lee can die in a fire. What a waste of a person.

Red_Man

Price has been absolutely unreal this game. DD's line on the other hand has been garbage.

Solo

That's a penalty? Hahahahaha I'm done with this game, Chris Lee can die in a fire. What a waste of a person.

Can't blame any of this game on the refs. Habs were awful and deserve to lose.

On the plus side, even when we lose this game in 5 minutes.....we still already clinched due to Washington and NJ losing.

#winning

Red_Man

How about someone pass to AGally for once? Anyone? No? K. Cool.

Can't blame any of this game on the refs. Habs were awful and deserve to lose.

On the plus side, even when we lose this game in 5 minutes.....we still already clinched due to Washington and NJ losing.

#winning
Tampa's outplayed us but the refs have botched this game hard.

Red_Man

Wow, Murray straight up elbowed him in the head. Hopefully he's suspended for the rest of the playoffs. What a pile of shit.

Red_Man

Murray suspended.
soccer-celebration.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I don't remember a game where Subban has had so little ice time. Ever.

Red_Man

Murray has more TOI tonight than Subban.
Lightning actually just lost their biggest advantage against us if Murray ends up being suspended a long period of time. Also, no other coach in the NHL would play him more than Subban. #FireTherrien

Top Bottom