• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

TJ Sochi vs Emery? Was a given once we hit the shootout.

Still, walking away with 2 points between the Bruins and Blues games? I'll happily take it.

Sanjuro

Crazy. Both that Carcillo, a player I used to hate, has been nothing but good for us. Also that Carcillo and Diaz have scored before MSL. Carcillo since MSL's arrival I mean.

He seems like one of those players that you tend to gravitate towards if he is on your team. I hope you and Philly stay the round one matchup.

Curufinwe

Crosby even embellishes when he gets hit by the refs.

846615877.gif

Stasis

He seems like one of those players that you tend to gravitate towards if he is on your team. I hope you and Philly stay the round one matchup.

There's that, but also I was afraid he'd be a clown like he's been in the past. There's been none of that with us really.

And yeah, I hope we match up too. Especially since I'll be in Philly during the the first round. Always fun to go check games at local bars and pretend I'm not a fan of the opposing team so I don't get my ass beaten down if we win.

Sanjuro

There's that, but also I was afraid he'd be a clown like he's been in the past. There's been none of that with us really.

And yeah, I hope we match up too. Especially since I'll be in Philly during the the first round. Always fun to go check games at local bars and pretend I'm not a fan of the opposing team so I don't get my ass beaten down if we win.

Philly fans aren't that bad...unless you're actually in Philadelphia.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Carcillo's really had very little douchebaggery to his game since he's joined the Rangers. It's actually been kind of shocking. He's grinding things out and helping a lot, but he's been pretty disciplined and has been pretty good about not crossing lines. His contributions have been almost completely positive.

And now McDonagh is clearly concussed.

Sanjuro

Carcillo's really had very little douchebaggery to his game since he's joined the Rangers. It's actually been kind of shocking. He's grinding things out and helping a lot, but he's been pretty disciplined and has been pretty good about not crossing lines. His contributions have been almost completely positive.

I wouldn't say he isn't tough anymore, but that style of play doesn't help any team with a goaltender like Lundqvist behind him. One of the reasons they are last in the league in any sort of fighting majors.

I know, I know. I exaggerate. I've had fun moments with Flyers fans, but I've also had some dicey ones. Let's just say I won't be too loud and I certainly won't gloat.

I really enjoyed the Flyer fans a few years ago during the outdoor classic. They were all over the city! Night prior and day of, I interacted with at least twenty of them wandering around in pubs or restaurants.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kostka walked off the ice, which will probably result in Murray only getting 3-4 games as stupid as it is.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"Is there a reason why Subban only played 17 minutes?"

Therrien : "No reason"

So either this coach is one of the dumbest guys in the NHL or he's hiding a Subban injury.

He has no history too.
Yep, historically a clean player, which is stupid that they'll factor that into it. Hopefully they throw the book at him, and not just cause I hate his play on the ice, that's as blatant of as a suspension as you're going to find.

Stasis

Joe talks way too fucking much sometimes.

Other than having to hear him continuously say Zuccarella, I think I'd prefer Dave.

Top Bottom