• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Samyy

So I guess Boston gets the chance to end our season again on Thursday! If we lose any games its completely over, just the Leafs fortunes that the next one is against the Bruins :p

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Murray will likely get the rest of the season, but he should probably get more. Can't remember the last long suspension though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wonder if Subban is injured, there's not other possible explanation for how little ice time he had in one of the most important games of the year.

_DrMario_

This sucks so much. Either our coach is retarded enough to play Murray more then Subban or he's playing Murray more cause Subban is hurt...

I wonder if Subban is injured, there's not other possible explanation for how little ice time he had in one of the most important games of the year.

Michel-Therrien-620x413.jpg

Red_Man

I'm assuming Boston will do everything they can to sign Murray this off season after that hit.

Red_Man

Because you tell yourself your not a goon team every night, right?
Yes, Sanjuro Limbaugh, because one dirty hit from a guy with 6 PIMs on the team makes us a goon team. That makes sense, once again you share your brilliance with us.

Sanjuro

Yes, Sanjuro Limbaugh, because one dirty hit from a guy with 6 PIMs on the team makes us a goon team. That makes sense, once again your share your brilliance with us.

No, being among the league leaders in fighting majors usually does.

Again, you show the thread your inability not to troll and bully others. Schtick is getting old.

Red_Man

No, being among the league leaders in fighting majors usually does.

Again, you show the thread your inability not to troll and bully others. Schtick is getting old.
Going to do everyone here a favour and put you on ignore like so many other people have. Tired of wasting time of day even reading your posts.

Sanjuro

Going to do everyone here a favour and put you on ignore like so many other people have. Tired of wasting time of day even reading your posts.

Like so many others? Right.

You simply can't handle the fact someone else from a rival team posts here. You constantly troll and name call as you just displayed for the entire thread. Do everyone a favor, and stop treating people like assholes.

Sanjuro

congrats bro

edit: also ignoring people really sucks if you use the live thread extension in chrome, completely bugs out if your ignored poster says anything

That's why I don't see the point in it. Especially when it's a troll poster who can't handle anyone responding to their posts.

He has been doing it ever since he showed up to this thread a couple years ago or so.

Top Bottom