• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

ATF487

That's pretty much any fast food joint around here open late or 24/7.

My favorite is in RI, they have NY System Wieners. They are usually open until 3AM. They just grab an armful and make them right in front of you.

You guys need a tastyburger.

Nothing like a sack of burgers at 4am

blackhawks-fan-steals-adam-pardy-helmet.gif

:lol

Sanjuro

You guys need a tastyburger.

Nothing like a sack of jalapeno burgers at 4am

Tasty Burger is a Boston thing. Had it a couple months back for the first time in Harvard Square. Nice location, cheap pitcher of beer with the food. Got a good day drunk started that way. Great stuff.

ATF487

Tasty Burger is a Boston thing. Had it a couple months back for the first time in Harvard Square. Nice location, cheap pitcher of beer with the food. Got a good day drunk started that way. Great stuff.

I love that place, I bike there all the time in the summer. And now there's a shake shack across the street! as if Harvard needed more burger places

Sanjuro

I love that place, I bike there all the time in the summer. And now there's a shake shack across the street! as if Harvard needed more burger places

It was a toss up for me between the two. Shake Shack certainly seemed like more of a pain in the ass to get in and out of. Plus no booze.

Giggzy

Ducks will not go far if they continue to let the other team score first. I know our come from behind record has been great this year, but doing it in the playoffs is a whole different beast.

It's absolutely not worth full price, and I'd say at best it's worth $30. It's not terrible, and it has some decent elements, but it's just mediocre enough that I still haven't finished it.

Ideally it should be a rental or sub $20 sale sort of game.

I got the 'sexytimes' edition on PC for $45. I think it's a really good game after you remove almost all but a few of the in-game assists.

Sanjuro

What would be a good game to get for it? Besides Infamous that is.

Resogun console!

Right now, not much. Do the PSN Plus thing, keep waiting with the rest of us.

It's been the worst console launch for me imaginable. Ditched 360/PS3 for Xbone/PS4. Been pretty barren.

If you want a shooter, probably BF4 or CoD might hold you over.

lol coyotes.

Playing their asses off, controlling the puck for most of the game and basically dominating the tempo, and down 2-0 to the Kings.

View from my seat:

Rxrtqzpl.png

Corey Perry once saved a bunch of crying orphans from a burning house single underhandedly.

Corey Perry once donated his kidneys, then grew some more, then donated those too to sick and dying children.

Corey Perry took a Hercules jet over to Sochi and saved every single stray dog then took them back to America and gave them to loving families.

Corey Perry scores 40 goals.

Corey Perry wears a fedora and bitches on Reddit about girls friendzoning him.

COREY PERRY. NICE GUY. GOOD GUY.

Acid08

Banned
Corey Perry once saved a bunch of crying orphans from a burning house single underhandedly.

Corey Perry once donated his kidneys, then grew some more, then donated those too to sick and dying children.

Corey Perry took a Hercules jet over to Sochi and saved every single stray dog then took them back to America and gave them to loving families.

Vlasic thinks he's great.

W2FETbK.jpg

ib2eNo7F0ODUzT.gif

Don't forget he checks the sturdiness plexiglass dividers for safety.

semin-stick-stolen1.gif

And donates hockey sticks to kids in need

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/18/sports/la-sp-sn-nhl-ducks-ryan-getzlaf-corey-perry-20130918

Seriously he does do the last part with Getzy.

ZeroGravity

Updated chances of making playoffs:
100% - New York Rangers
99.2% - Philadelphia
95.0% - Minnesota
93.7% - Detroit
81.9% - Dallas
79.9% - Columbus
23.1% - Phoenix
12.6% - New Jersey
06.9% - Toronto
06.6% - Washington
00.6% - Ottawa
00.6% - Carolina
Los Angeles clinches.

My brother just played hockey with David Clarkson in Toronto. Said Clarkson took 14 shots on him and he only let in 2; Clarkson was a bit frustrated but they all had fun. Guess he's getting ready for the big few games.

Good luck to him for tomorrow's game, I suppose.

Acid08

Banned
Finished Jet Set Radio on the Vita. Game is still so stylish, looks great on that screen. Also the controls are still awful but I love them.

Top Bottom