• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

NYQUIST THE FUCKING GAWD.

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

NYQUIST!!!!!!

LKytrse.gif

EXPLOSION!!!!!!

LKytrse.gif

Seriously though, how did we win? I mean we had to have spent 70% of that game in our own zone. Also, I noticed a trend with the box score:

Detroit Goals:

Tatar
Jurco
Nyquist

DAT YOUTH!!!!

Someone is offering a PS4 with Killzone and a controller for $400. What could go wrong?

The catch is right there, they want you to take Killzone. :p

The Hockey Gods have spoken. NyChrist and Based Howard are our leaders, with their only begotten sons Tatar and Drinky Winky to do the dirty work.

The land of milk and honey is so close.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
you can't contain the goose plinko.

YOU JUST CANT.

Hey, I've been calling for this guy to be up on our main roster for 3 years now. So happy to see him succeed. He's going to be a legit 50-goal scorer.

I remember being laughed at on here years ago when I said he'd be our new Zetterberg and Tatar would be our new Datsyuk.

You still had them take away a bullshit non-goal! Fuckers!

Nyquist's goal was pure beauty.

For all those years that Homer was called when he was outside the crease, it's always nice to see us get the good luck.

FUCK YOU WINGS AND YOUR GODDAMN DRAFTING

Kadri for Kindl.

And don't look now but there is more coming....

Val-d’Or forward Mantha named QMJHL MVP

Nyquist is legit, I can see him being our next Z. So that means we better trade him now for a top defenseman. I heard the Habs would like to get rid of Murray, Holland would probably do that deal and add a 1st.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
These Jack in the Box trailers are really, really odd. Should get around to trying it sometime I'm in the states.

Edit: It's also really weird hearing the Ducks commentators do this Kings game.

Holiday

Banned
These Jack in the Box trailers are really, really odd. Should get around to trying it sometime I'm in the states.

Edit: It's also really weird hearing the Ducks commentators do this Kings game.

JITBtaco.jpg

The best, and I mean this unironically. I wish the town I'm in now had a J in the B.

Acid08

Banned
Nothing is ruined when you're drunk.
Have eaten about eight of these before while drunk. Was around 3:30am. Jack reeeeeeeally benefits from being open 24 hours. Also the ones in SF are a goddamn shitshow. Just a hive for awful drunk people to gather after bars close.

Holiday

Banned
A couple weekends ago when drunk, I ordered a McGriddle and a McDouble. Tossed the bread from the McDouble, added the patties to the egg, cheese, and McGriddle cakes.

The best.

I'm getting hard (so are my arteries).

Have eaten about eight of these before while drunk. Was around 3:30am. Jack reeeeeeeally benefits from being open 24 hours. Also the ones in SF are a goddamn shitshow. Just a hive for awful drunk people to gather after bars close.

Not a place you want to be. That's the benefit of a sober friend with a car.

Sanjuro

That's pretty much any fast food joint around here open late or 24/7.

My favorite is in RI, they have NY System Wieners. They are usually open until 3AM. They just grab an armful and make them right in front of you.

RXQhDZI.jpg

Top Bottom