• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 3m
Tim Thomas headed to DAL. #Tradecentre

Strombone ‏@strombone1
@TSNBobMcKenzie NOOOO!!!!!!!!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Florida is definitely the biggest winner of this trade deadline so far. Congratz dubbed.

calder

All Canadians GMs have press conferences after the trade deadline, the convoy is probably due to the Peggers interest in the Jets.

The tweet is a comment about the fact that the media is on the way to the Jets offices for the press conference, but Chevy wasn't actually at the office anyway. Not sure how much he could actually accomplish on his cell while watching practice.

This lack of moves is a total failure by the Jets. They aren't shoring up for a playoff push (understandable) but they aren't moving pending UFAs either, and there's nothing worse for a team that's going to finish 9th-11th than inaction.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
"The atmosphere was not good in the locker room when it became known that Ryan Callahan was traded."
-Derick Brassard

This is the concern with trading away Callahan. Hopefully Marty comes out and scores a hat trick tonight and everybody gets over it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wings out of Kesler running, thankfully. Vancouver wanted young forwards, prospects, and a first.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The tweet is a comment about the fact that the media is on the way to the Jets offices for the press conference, but Chevy wasn't actually at the office anyway. Not sure how much he could actually accomplish on his cell while watching practice.

This lack of moves is a total failure by the Jets. They aren't shoring up for a playoff push (understandable) but they aren't moving pending UFAs either, and there's nothing worse for a team that's going to finish 9th-11th than inaction.

Especially with Scheifele's injury.

Didn't believe it til I saw it:

Bh_Mb5pCAAAorDi.png

ROFL

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Come on Gillis. We want to be entertained

Be careful what you wish for.

Though I agree.

No trades = Gillis needs to be fired immediately
Bad trades = Gillis needs to be fired inmediately
Good trades = Fire Gillis in the summer.

Top Bottom