• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Luongo has 1 game, 1 shutout during the Olympics wins gold, comes back: No start.

Wat.

Lack has a shutout in his first game, gets the second start: alright....

Loses the second game, everything sure is going back to normal now, right? Especially for a game as big as the Heritage Classic?

NOPE, we'll just keep playing our backup and disgruntle our starter who's been through something eerily similar before.

Great job Gillis. Someone please fire him before he makes any stupid trades.

Unless Gillis is asking Torts not to play Luongo/showcase Lack because of an impending trade, this makes absolutely no sense. And even then it doesn't. Gillis/Torts what are you doing.

Luongo has now lost his job to Schneider, Price, and Lack (I can give the Olympics a pass since Canada won gold).

He can't catch a break. Play great? Take a seat. Ask for a trade? Can't go. Suck it up and play? Take a seat.

The amount of criticism and mental stuff he has to go through is enough to drive anyone insane.

EDIT: Hawks are only interested in Kesler because he'd fill their 2C spot. Otherwise no, he's not going there.

eyeless

i'm gonna post in this thread now, lurked for a while

i like the leafs, i look forward to being treated with dignity and respect

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Because it was so funny (and because Shane asked me to) I went back and took a screencap of Karlsson checking out Andi :lol

IIyYpNn.jpg

I see you know how it is :lol

What the fuck at these conditions:

If Miller re-signs before the draft or if we make the conference finals:

Sabres Get:
2015 1st
2014 1st 
Blues Get:
2014 Minnesota 2nd
2014 Buffalo 3rd (which as of right now would be pick #60, which in any other draft is the last pick of the 2nd round - due to Devils forfeiting their 1st this year).

If Miller doesn't re-sign and we don't make the conference finals:

Sabres Get:
2015 1st
2016 3rd

If the Blues don't make the conference finals, but Miller re-signs after the draft:

Sabres Get:
2015 1st
2016 2nd

Quick

Banned
Going out for the game, so a preemptive fuck the Leafs, fuck that chimp Orr, and fuck fat ass Kessel. Subban 4 lyfe.

I'm out, too (game on the radio, though), so..

Fuck the Habs, fuck you midget cunts, fuck Ned Flanders, fuck Gorges and his stupid locker room speeches, fuck Gallagher and his stupid cunt-ass face, fuck Galchenyuk and HIS stupid cunt-ass face, Briere? More like CUNT.

Fuck all y'all cunts.

fallout

Gulp. As a Jets fan, nothing disturbs me more right now than the rumours swirling about Paul Maurice.
I'm mostly trying to stay positive at this point, but none of this sounds good. I've not been a fan of Chevy's signings, although I know to some degree that he's just working with what is available. I dunno, we'll see where it goes.

zroid

Banned

We're all friends here. Well, except those fans of other teams, but they don't really matter, no worries.

Top Bottom