• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
meIsz2d.gif

lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mason in the first period was really the difference in this game today. Meh.

Super important game against the B's tomorrow. Callahan's last at MSG as a Ranger?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Mason in the first period was really the difference in this game today. Meh.

Super important game against the B's tomorrow. Callahan's last at MSG as a Ranger?
Will they even play him? Risk injuring him, especially against the Bruins.

Red_Man

I sent a few trades out in the fantasy league, look at your notifications people. You too Smelly.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Erdrick

I didn't even realize he played forward as well. I just need some scoring D.

He played forward with the Hawks back in their Stanley Cup run a few years ago. We've also used him as a forward a little last year to futile effect. This year, we moved him up early January and he's been much better for us in this position. Helps make up for his defensive lapses when there are still 2 actual defenceman behind him. He's been playing on the 3rd line with Jokinen and Frolik. We still put him on the point during powerplays.

Jets are doing ok so far against the Preds... Dallas is losing as well, so this could bode well for the Jets if they can be productive today.

Curufinwe

Just catching up with the game now on DVR. Carcillo is such a pathetic little weasel. The Rangers have their new Sean Avery.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wow. Hard stat to believe.

Read that a few days ago, all 4 games since Toews/Crosby have both been in the league Crosby has apparently been injured.

Also

NHL Revealed:

Doughty's girlfriend and Price's sister just need to start making out already.

Doughty's girlfriend and that other girl beside her during the gold medal game just need to start making out already.

I will second this. Also I think that was Jeff Carter's gf (hence her sitting with Doughty's gf). Those three need to get together, thanks.

Doughty's and Carter's gf could be college sorority friends. And we all know what that means.

Red_Man

Lack starts tomorrow, Lu's response:

I don't want to go through this whole thing again

Gillis is a hack, should have been fired after the way he handled the entire Lu situation.

Top Bottom