• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
2nd round and a prospect.

Please don't be Beaulieu or Tinordi.

FUCK YES NO TRADE WOOOOOOOO

AND YOU BITCHES SAID TO JUST ACCEPT THAT HE WOULD BE TRADED. HA.

MAKE HIM DA CAPTAIN

Kesler's value is at its highest now. He's one injury (no idea about that hand of his) away from being worth a lot less. If he stays healthy he'll be dealt in the offseason.

Razorskin

----- ------
n7ml7go.gif

I need a Bergevin version...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ken Holland: "We don't want a rental."

*trades for unrestricted free agent*

Tabris

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib 5m
#pens felt good about Kesler as of Tuesday. Started Wednesday not confident that #Canucks ownership would let the trade happen.

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib 10m
To be clear, #pens feel Vancouver ownership nixed trade that would have sent Kesler to Pittsburgh.

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib 11m
Told #pens felt they had substantial offer to #Canucks. Feel ownership nixed plans for trade that would have sent Kesler to Pitt.

Odd. Habs came out of nowhere it seems for Vanek. Was a 2nd and a prospect really the best offer Snow got?

So he ends up trading Moulson and a 1st for a prospect (assume the 2nd rounders cancel each other out)?

Tabris

So which team lost out the most? I mean of course there's #firegillis but no matter what happened, we weren't going to make a solid SC run. But I think Anaheim really lost out. They moved Dustin Penner without getting anything back.

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib 5m
#pens felt good about Kesler as of Tuesday. Started Wednesday not confident that #Canucks ownership would let the trade happen.

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib 10m
To be clear, #pens feel Vancouver ownership nixed trade that would have sent Kesler to Pittsburgh.

Rob Rossi ‏@RobRossi_Trib 11m
Told #pens felt they had substantial offer to #Canucks. Feel ownership nixed plans for trade that would have sent Kesler to Pitt.

Aquilini's should fire themselves. What good is playoff revenue this year if the team proceeds to blow for the next 5? In case they haven't noticed, the Canucks don't have a top-tier goaltender anymore.

Top Bottom