• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HALAK TO THE CAPITALS

ibvNNFAiGcDDn6.gif

What a glorious two days of trades.

So.......does this mean they move AGally to RW and do

Vanek-Plek-AGally (yes pls)

Or do we move AGally back with Eller and go

Vanek-Plek-Gio (no thanks)

Time to move Gio to the third line.
Gio will be on the third line where he belongs, and he'll be a damn good 3rd liner too.

Heretic

Unlike the Canucks though, our production doesn't stop when you shut down our top 2 players.

*casually drops a bunch of Cogliano, Perreault, Bonino and Palmieri trading cards*

Ribero we needed. Veteran shutdown D that plays as hard and with heart as he does.
Robidas

I just woke up Tabris, give me a coffee before you say more stupid things.
Fixed.

Well I still do think you'll win the Stanley Cup. But Detroit Red Wings will make it more challenging for you in the Finals now.

GTFO!!!

Acid08

Banned
Unlike the Canucks though, our production doesn't stop when you shut down our top 2 players.

*casually drops a bunch of Cogliano, Perreault, Bonino and Palmieri trading cards*

Ribero we needed. Veteran shutdown D that plays as hard and with heart as he does.

I just woke up Tabris, give me a coffee before you say more stupid things.
Robidas*

Ribeiro is that crack head looking dude.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh god we'll be the next Flames forever stuck in mediocrity because of inept management won't we

lupin23rd

Sounds like the Kesler deal was kind of killed by ownership.

I don't understand it. Ownership wants playoff revenue? So why did they permit the Luongo deal and now the Canucks have two goalies.. who don't even have 70 NHL games under the belt yet.. combined.

Um.. yeah?

If ownership really killed it I suggest Gillis quit, that's like the definition of a lame duck GM no?

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 51s
According to @GMillerTSN, Preds get Patrick Eaves, a prospect and a 3rd-round pick for Legwand

REALLY? That better be a weak prospect for stupid Legwand.

Should have been eaves and a 4th or a 3rd and a 5th.

Meh I guess it's a healthy center for a few games until he gets hurt and we are back to where we started at

Curufinwe

Sam Carchidi ‏@BroadStBull 36s

Homer says draft pick could be higher in Mez trade. Conditions on pick. Flyers may also get an added pick.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It sucks he's so bent on testing UFA waters, let's hope a playoff run can slightly change his mind.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL...is Gillis at the golf course?

Edit: Yes, yes he is.

Spazo

we also got a conditional (If Canadiens make the playoffs, #Isles send a 5th-round pick back) 5th round pick in 2014 with vanek

:D

if mtl make the playoffs...? come on lol

Rossi said thePENS feel like that's what happened. Doesn't mean that IS what happened.

I'll see if I can get my friend to ask Aquilini :lol

Well the Luongo deal saved some money (unless he retires early). Nice to have an ownership team more worried about their bottom line than a team built for the future.

Did you really expect him to?

We're 3/4 of the way through the season, and yes I expected him to have molded the team to his style reasonably well by now. Instead we have a team that looks disinterested and incapable of scoring goals, and this is after he "heroically" stormed the Flames' locker room and the "moral" victory against LA.

He's also not the guy you want to coach a rebuilding team.

lol, WGR on Torrey Mitchell's upside for buffalo: "he's horrible but he makes almost $2 million, reach that cap floor"

"Who's going to score? Who's going to play goalie? HOPEFULLY NOBODY! Finish the job, finish the tank"

This city needs to get on board with this. Tank next season, get last place, don't finish 8-4 in April and screw up your draft and rebuild.

Top Bottom