• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd love him, but yea not willing to give up Tinordi or Beaulieu for him. If it was a guy like Collberg, I'd be more willing.
Yeaaaaaaaaa baby

K5bhGa8.gif

Collberg has had concussion issues, and is a smaller guy. The way Bergevin is going with this organization, he didn't really seem to have a spot on this team in the future.

Tabris

Aquilini's invested heavily in those large condo constructions (4 buildings around Rogers Arena). I am pretty sure that influenced the lack of buying out Luongo last year and trying to get playoff revenue this year.

Spazo

Larry Brooks ‏@NYP_Brooksie 1m

Turns out it was Moulson, 1st and 2d for 47 games of Vanek, a 2d and a prospect...Something ventured, nothing gained for the NYI.

dont change Snow.. :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Our GM actually fucking did something big. That wasn't an instant regret. So this is what a big hockey trade feels like, it is a good day my Habs brethren

tumblr_m2nag7kf5t1rozti5o1_r1_500.gif

Fei

The Sabres traded Vanek for a 1st, a 2nd, and Moulson. And those picks are the Isles picks, so one of them could end up being Ekblad. That's a solid fleecing.

Alur

Detroit Red Wings Hockey™

Well at least we didn't get an injury riddled fo......

Games played per season:

2010-2011 64
2011-2012 78
2012-2013 48

Dang it

Well, there were only 48 games last season. Outside of that number looking weird, 64 of 82 is the only bad thing you posted. 78/82 is pretty sweet, and he's played every game this season. Far from injury riddled.

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 51s
According to @GMillerTSN, Preds get Patrick Eaves, a prospect and a 3rd-round pick for Legwand

REALLY? That better be a weak prospect for stupid Legwand.

Well, there were only 48 games last season. Outside of that number looking weird, 64 of 82 is the only bad thing you posted. 78/82 is pretty sweet, and he's played every game this season. Far from injury riddled.

That totally skipped my mind about the shorten season.

Merguson

Banned
Is Gillis fired yet?

Sounds like the Kesler deal was kind of killed by ownership.

I don't understand it. Ownership wants playoff revenue? So why did they permit the Luongo deal and now the Canucks have two goalies.. who don't even have 70 NHL games under the belt yet.. combined.

Um.. yeah?

Solo

So.......does this mean they move AGally to RW and do

Vanek-Plek-AGally (yes pls)

Or do we move AGally back with Eller and go

Vanek-Plek-Gio (no thanks)

Time to move Gio to the third line.

Curufinwe

The Sabres traded Vanek for a 1st, a 2nd, and Moulson. And those picks are the Isles picks, so one of them could end up being Ekblad. That's a solid fleecing.

If they keep their 2014 1st (and I think they might) you guys get their 2015 1st which could be McDavid.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 51s
According to @GMillerTSN, Preds get Patrick Eaves, a prospect and a 3rd-round pick for Legwand

REALLY? That better be a weak prospect for stupid Legwand.

That totally skipped my mind about the shorten season.

Can't find the prospect yet to tell him. Strange.

Heretic

You guys got fucked. Got rid of Dustin Penner and didn't fill that spot. I would be annoyed if I were you, especially when you're a contender, unlike us.

LOL! You don't know what you're talking about.

We have prospect that are better than Penner.

2013-2014 DUCKS 49 13 19 32 22 28 5 0 2 100 13.0

Gotta be nice to get 32 pts out of 49 games from a 4th liner.

Unlike the Canucks though, our production doesn't stop when you shut down our top 2 players.

*casually drops a bunch of Cogliano, Perreault, Bonino and Palmieri trading cards*

Ribero we needed. Veteran shutdown D that plays as hard and with heart as he does.

I just woke up Tabris, give me a coffee before you say more stupid things.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sounds like the Kesler deal was kind of killed by ownership.

I don't understand it. Ownership wants playoff revenue? So why did they permit the Luongo deal and now the Canucks have two goalies.. who don't even have 70 NHL games under the belt yet.. combined.

Um.. yeah?

Rossi said thePENS feel like that's what happened. Doesn't mean that IS what happened.

I'll see if I can get my friend to ask Aquilini :lol

Top Bottom