• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

I can watch pretty much anything aside from golf, curling, and soccer

My preferences would be: hockey > basketball > American football > baseball

Watching curling last winter olympics was pretty fun. Hearing those russian and chinese girls screaming... Oh boy lol also I had nothing else to watch at like 4 in the morning

Yawnier

Banned
Watching curling last winter olympics was pretty fun. Hearing those russian and chinese girls screaming... Oh boy lol also I had nothing else to watch at like 4 in the morning
I can watch a bit of curling if it's for a gold medal at the winter olympics or something but I can't watch 6 hours straight of it. I would die

well then

image.php

imBask

Banned
Hockey and soccer are my 2 sports right now, and I do enjoy baseball quite a bit

American football is very mehhh, and the CFL can burn in hell

Line_HTX

I'm okay with watching most things nowadays. It's a matter of what am I getting out of it, and it's mostly to sit back and chill.

American football > hockey > Formula 1 > beisbool

this is always the argument about baseball, yet people go nuts for the NFL which is basically 3h of waiting and 20 minutes of action

Well, to be fair, every play is a strat, but things move by quicker than you think.

I think more often than not baseball takes longer since you're not bound to a clock.

The schedule makes the standings have more meaning than an 82 game schedule.

Chris R

After looking at the schedules for the Avs and the Wild, I take every mean thing I said about Chicago back. Please beat them twice in regulation Blackhawks <3

Top Bottom