• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

TUSR

Banned
Stars win.

Yay.

Though Lehtonen's scramble on that second Stamkos goal was basically this:

tumblr_n9en2lJ1aI1s2ywz7o4_r1_500.gif

hah what

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looked like we really caught up to the game there in the last 4 minutes or so.

Score could be something ridiculous right now if not for both goaltenders. Even so, gotta say the team will take escaping that period all tied up after being utterly dominated in the early going.

Socreges

Banned
I'm legitimately surprised by the overlap of anime fans and hockey fans.
NHL-GAF is pulled from a pool of video game fans (for the most part), so there should be some overlap here.

Necessarily, then, an overlap of hockey fans and paedophiles.

zroid

Banned
I was barely watching that Leaf game, but what happened with Brown? I thought he was gonna play on the top line, but he was with Ben Smith and Michalek? They got absolutely buried at 5v5.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
oh my god red dead redemption 2 rumours

likely bullshit but OH MY GOD

Has Red Dead 2 been confirmed yet? My brother in law just let me know someone he knows is working on it, maybe I missed the boat on its announcement.

He referred to it as Red Dead Redemption 2, but it's someone very close to him who works for Rockstar. He made an off hand comment about it in conversation and I wasn't sure if they formally announced it yet but know a lot of you guys have a hard on for the first one.

And you guys didn't believe me.

Yawnier

Banned
There have been a few people who have hinted towards RDR2 on here before, like even 2-3 years ago. It has to be happening at this point.

There have been a few people who have hinted towards RDR2 on here before, like even 2-3 years ago. It has to be happening at this point.

I think that was mainly shit that it is obvious that some type of sequel is coming just a matter of when is it coming and being announced.

Top Bottom