• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Quick

Banned

RRcANSb.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider seems to get a break in almost every game lately, and he's stopped every single time. That's what that look was there as they went to commercial. :D

Jhonny, you gonna change into Noctis?

:p

My original avatar when I first joined was of Noctis but then I went through avatar changes and now I'm kinda set on Nier. I was thinking about it but there are already so many Noctis avatars already, I am just gonna stick with this one. I am almost just as hyped for Nier:Automata as I am FFXV but Nier doesn't have 10 years of hype behind it.

Remember when GTAV was supposed to have Story DLC? :(. Supposedly the Rumor was Franklin meets CJ from San Andreas but it might've been canceled because of GTAO taking so long

I would have dug that DLC. I hardly played online so I would have appreciated it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
AGally's relationship with his sister is weird, borderline incestual. Maybe it's a European thing?

*shrugs*

zroid

Banned
Well we will actually have a FFXV release date in less than 2 weeks...
So fucking hyped

I bet they bring RDR 2 to PC

man.. I am a huge FF fan, so I wish could be hyped too, but Square Enix's internal studios haven't made an RPG I've liked since 2000

death, taxes, and the new FF game being bad are all things I am equally confident in

man.. I am a huge FF fan, so I wish could be hyped too, but Square Enix's internal studios haven't made an RPG I've liked since 2000

death, taxes, and the new FF game being bad are all things I am equally confident in

I love the changes in all FFs. I am not fond of the XIII trilogy but XII was a great game, XIV is amazing (but you have to like MMOs obviously) but XV is seriously the most FF game to come out in a very long time it seems. The only thing not is that it won't be turn based. I love both turn-based and action combat but it would be stupid for them to change the combat since that was such a core component of the original concept for Versus XIII.

I really doubt that FFXV will be bad. It probably won't be what you are looking for in an FF since it is interpretated differently by everyone though will be more accurate.

You didn't like DQVIII though?

Edit: i'll try not to bring too much FFXV talk into NHLgaf though. I talk about it enough in FFXV threads lol

Loved the "end of west" in RDR but I hope they go farther back instead of forward. Like the Civil War (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly), or even further to westward expansion.

zroid

Banned
I love the changes in all FFs. I am not fond of the XIII trilogy but XII was a great game, XIV is amazing (but you have to like MMOs obviously) but XV is seriously the most FF game to come out in a very long time it seems. The only thing not is that it won't be turn based. I love both turn-based and action combat but it would be stupid for them to change the combat since that was such a core component of the original concept for Versus XIII.

I really doubt that FFXV will be bad. It probably won't be what you are looking for in an FF since it is interpretated differently by everyone though will be more accurate.

You didn't like DQVIII though?

Edit: i'll try not to bring too much FFXV talk into NHLgaf though. I talk about it enough in FFXV threads lol

DQ VII through IX are all good, but none of them were developed by Square Enix internally.

Honestly when Bravely Default was announced it was basically a dream come true for me, that was exactly what I wanted. Another game not developed internally.

DQ VII through IX are all good, but none of them were developed by Square Enix internally.

Honestly when Bravely Default was announced it was basically a dream come true for me, that was exactly what I wanted. Another game not developed internally.

I always forget that Level-5 developed VIII. Not sure who developed the others. DQ XI I know is internal.

But also eh, I mean if you don't like FF anymore then I am not going to try and convince you to like FFXV. Bravely Default was good but I wouldn't call it anything special but the music and art I fucking adored though. I guess any SE game you can always count on that at the very least though

zroid

Banned
I always forget that Level-5 developed VIII. Not sure who developed the others. DQ XI I know is internal.

But also eh, I mean if you don't like FF anymore then I am not going to try and convince you to like FFXV. Bravely Default was good but I wouldn't call it anything special but the music and art I fucking adored though. I guess any SE game you can always count on that at the very least though

I mean, I love FF, I just don't like the ones they've made since IX :(

I really liked the DS remakes of III and IV though. I am pretty easy to please, they just keep doing things the hard way for whatever reason.

I mean, I love FF, I just don't like the ones they've made since IX :(

I really liked the DS remakes of III and IV though. I am pretty easy to please, they just keep doing things the hard way for whatever reason.

XII is a great game. The story is for sure one of the more light hearted overall FF games and Ivalice is incredible. I would say give FFXV a try. They are going back to all of the older ones for a lot of inspiration especially when it comes to monster design. I have played every FF and I love every one for different reasons but FFXV's wait has been something else so it has added to the mystique of the game.

Those remakes were great but more people need to play V. Such an under appreciated FF

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know if they're going to overturn this or not, but Toffoli was deep in that crease pressed right up against Hank. I could see this going either way.

EDIT: Yeah, that doesn't surprise me.

And like I said, fuck two goal leads against the Kings.

Line_HTX

I thought you were BS'ing because I assumed it was going to be one of those nights where they don't come back from that deficit.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kopitar has 5 goals against the Rangers this season, by the way.

EDIT: Boy, Hank is really digging into the refs for the interference non-call. Pretty detail-oriented, too. And he referenced the interference non-call from the Final that was a major contributor to the invention of the coach's challenge in the first place. "When you get calls like that in this building, you flash back. No question."

Top Bottom